Grandma's cheeks were so thin that there was no flesh, and she was lying on the hospital bed with gray hair all over her head. This person's energy was almost gone.

    She drooped her eyes and looked at the old-fashioned mobile phone in her hand, as if she wanted to make a call, but she didn't want to disturb others.

    At this moment, Song Xiang's eyes were red again, and the tip of her nose was sore, tears flowed out uncontrollably.

    She put her hands trembling on the doorknob, and gently pushed the door open, "Grandma."

    Grandma turned her head when she heard the sound of the doorknob turning, and when she saw Song Xiang, she was so startled that she struggled to sit up, "Xiangxiang "

    "Grandma." Song Xiang hurriedly ran over, helped her to sit up, and carefully protected her hands to prevent the blood from flowing back.

    I was still thinking about my granddaughter just now, but I didn’t expect to see it in the next second. Grandma grabbed Song Xiang’s hand excitedly and did not let go. you say."

    After the words came out, grandma thought of her two sons, and then denied the idea, "Why did you come back suddenly? I didn't tell grandma when I got home, so grandma can pick you up at the station."

    Grandma grabbed Song Xiang, turbid Looking at her with open eyes, "Your complexion has improved a lot, and the new Chinese medicine skills are pretty good?"

    Song Xiang red-eyed and hoarse: "Grandma, why didn't you tell me about your serious illness?

    " What are you doing? It's too expensive to go back and forth." Grandma looked at Song Xiang lovingly, "Why did you go home suddenly?"

    Song Xiang rubbed his sore neck and said in a low voice, "I want to You."

    "You're still acting like a baby when you're so old." Grandma hoped that Song Xiang would come home, but when she thought that Song Xiang would have to work and save money for surgery, she asked worriedly: "Will you come home?" Now, what about work?"

    Song Xiang hesitated and said, "Someone takes care of work."

    "You can see now that I'm fine, I'm fine, I just have a little cold, and the doctor just made a big fuss and insisted on making me Hospitalized." As grandma spoke, she began to cough, coughing so hard that her lungs seemed to be coughed out.

    "Grandma." Song Xiang quickly patted her on the back to help her calm down, "Grandma, drink some water."

    Grandma drank some water, and after her cough improved, she looked at the boy holding the fruit and waiting for her. Something came in and Gu Mo said, "Xiangxiang, this is..."

    Song Xiang looked at Gu Mo. He came over in a hurry just now and didn't have time to explain to Gu Mo, so he didn't know how to tell grandma for a while.

    Grandma figured it out on her own, "Xiangxiang, this is your boyfriend? What's his name?"

    Gu Mo stepped forward and called grandma respectfully: "Grandma, my name is Gu Mo, and I'm from Xiangxiang." ...Boyfriend."

    After hearing Gu Mo's words, grandma was so happy that she could not close her mouth from ear to ear, her energy seemed to have returned, and she dragged Gu Mo to chatter non-stop, "Xiao Gu, where are you from? Huh? How did you meet our family, Xiangxiang?"

    Gu Mo glanced at Song Xiang, and Song Xiang tried to prove the lie, "We are from Nancheng, and we met at work."

    Grandma nodded, and she knew everything about it, "How long have you been together?"