Song Xiang saw that most of the dishes were made according to the recipes she uploaded. "It's delicious."

    Uncle Gu smiled and said, "As long as Ms. Song likes it."

    Song Xiang said, "I like it."

    "We can't finish eating so many dishes, so Uncle Gu can eat with us?"

    "I don't Hungry." Uncle Gu said with a smile: "Young Master and Miss Song, eat slowly, and call me if you need something."

    Uncle Gu went out to attend to his own affairs after saying that.

    Song Xiang glanced at Gu Mo who was sitting across the table, "Is it too wasteful for us?"

    "No, you should eat more." Gu Mo picked up some food for Song Xiang.

    Song Xiang looked at the food in the bowl, "It's too much, I'm going to gain weight."

    Gu Mo's mind flashed her waist, "You're not fat, it's better to be fatter."

    Song Xiang doesn't want to be too fat, " I want to lose some weight."

    Gu Mo said: "It's okay, eat at ease, if you get fat, you can use the medical cabin to lose weight."

    Song Xiang looked at Gu Mo in surprise, "Is it still possible?"

    Gu Mo said, "Of course."

    "You don't know?"

    Song Xiang shook his head, "If possible, why are there so many fat people?"

    Gu Mo said casually, "Fatity is a symbol of wealth for some businessmen."

    "Is there such a saying?" Song Xiang felt that something was wrong Well, when he turned around, he saw the narrowness in Gu Mo's eyes, "Is it fun to lie to people?"

    "No." Gu Mo immediately denied it.

    Song Xiang asked: "Then why do you say?"

    Gu Mo explained: "Because aesthetics are changeable, it     's good to feel thin today, and fat tomorrow. Some people like to follow suit, but more people are very calm." As long as you are happy and comfortable after eating it, what do you care about so much?

    After supper was finished, the two went upstairs and returned to their room.

    Gu Mo's room is next to Song Xiang's. When he walked to the door, Song Xiang stopped and asked him, "Mr. Gu, when are we going out tomorrow?"

    Gu Mo said, "Just

    go there at ten o'clock tomorrow." "Early Rest."

    Song Xiang nodded.

    That night, Song Xiang couldn't sleep well, and had a dream all night, dreaming of living with her grandma in Lushan Town, and in a blink of an eye she dreamed that she brought her grandma to Xingji to live a new life.

    On the way to the Interstellar Research Institute, her heart was pounding with nervousness, and she couldn't help but wonder, could she see grandma? Grandma should like life in StarCraft, right?

    Gu Mo looked at Song Xiang's tense body, and stretched out his hand to hold Song Xiang's hand, "Don't be nervous."

    Song Xiang held Gu Mo's hand with his backhand, raised his pretty eyebrows and looked at him in a panic, "I'm a little scared. "

    "I know." Gu Mo squeezed Song Xiang's hand tightly, "Don't be afraid, I'll be with you."

    Song Xiang hummed softly, took a deep breath, and tried to suppress the tension in his heart, "Still How long will it be?"

    Gu Mo: "Come on, there are still ten minutes."

    Ten minutes later, the hover car stopped at the parking lot of the Academy of Sciences.

    When I got off the car, there were already many people waiting at the entrance, and military officials were in charge of security protection.

    Su Ni looked at the two people who came down together, and slightly raised his eyebrows, no wonder General Gu was reluctant to come back.

    Federal officials stepped forward to greet him, "Boss Song, welcome to Capital Star."

    Song Xiang thanked him.

    The federal officials wanted to exchange some pleasantries, but Gu Mo interrupted directly, "Is the laboratory ready?" The

    person in charge of the Academy of Sciences said, "The C987 laboratory is ready, please come with us."

    Song Xiang nodded and followed The person in charge of the Academy of Sciences walked towards a certain building. There were many checkpoints along the way, and he kept verifying his identity. After 20 minutes, he arrived at the C987 laboratory.

    After entering the laboratory, there are only a few key people left.

    The airtight laboratory is as bright as daylight, and there is a dark gray machine in the middle, which is huge and mysterious.

    Song Xiang looked up at the machine, "Through this, can we really go back to the past?" The

    person in charge of the Academy of Sciences said: "The experiment was successful at the beginning, and an experimenter was successfully brought back."

    Song Xiang pursed his lips: "Only This one?" The

    person in charge said: "Later, it was sealed up because it violated the law of Chang Lun, so the current experiment has only successfully brought back one."

    Song Xiang looked at this big machine excitedly, and his heart beat faster. From here You can see grandma when you go through it.

    Gu Mo asked: "Is there any harm?" The head of the

    Academy of Sciences: "Yes, because the quality is unstable, it may travel through the wrong time and space, and may affect the body..." The head of the

    Academy of Sciences asked Song Xiang: "This The time machine has been sealed for nearly a hundred years, I don't know if it can help you travel smoothly, or it may bring a lot of harm, may I ask you to think about it again?"

    Song Xiang worked hard for several years, just for this day, how could she be willing to give up ?

    Seeing that Song Xiang had made up his mind, the person in charge of the Academy of Sciences asked her to sign some statements, and then explained some precautions to her.

    After explaining, she turned on the time machine and invited Song Xiang in, "Which year do you want to go back to?"

    Song Xiang thought for a while, "The ancient earth calendar, November 20XX."

    When Song Xiang told the time of the ancient earth, everyone present was stunned. They didn't expect that Song Xiang would choose to go to the ancient earth 10,000 years ago.

    Gu Mo didn't show any surprise. Everything in the ancient earth town seemed to point in a certain direction, but no one could verify it.

    The person in charge of the Academy of Sciences said: "At the beginning, the experimenter only spanned 20 years. We don't know whether it will be successful or not. It may be sent to other places."

    Song Xiang hummed, no matter how risky it is, she Going to try it too.

    The only federal official present also reminded again: "Please think again.

    " I won't regret it.

    "But there will be dangers. If you fall into an unknown battlefield, you will be 'ohhh'." Su Ni, the only member of the military department present, reminded.

    Gu Mo glanced at Su Ni, who couldn't speak, walked forward, and said to Song Xiang, who would not change his decision easily, "I'll be with you."