"Hmm." Song Xiang looked at the intertwined hands, raised his lips and looked out of the window. Outside the window were towering buildings and hovering cars flying by everywhere.

    She couldn't help but feel that this place is indeed the capital star, and it is completely different from the few asteroids passing by.

    The hovering car flew for half an hour, and finally flew into a villa area full of green trees. The speed slowly slowed down, and finally stopped outside a large garden villa.

    Song Xiang looked at the big villa, "Are you there?"

    "Here we are." Gu Mo opened the door and led Song Xiang out of the car. When Song Xiang came out and stood up, Uncle Gu, who had been waiting at the door for a long time, greeted him: "Young Master and Miss Song are welcome to go home." "

    Song Xiang was stunned for a moment, and Gu Mo introduced next to him: "This is Uncle Gu ." Song Xiang

    immediately greeted Uncle Gu: "Hello, Uncle Gu.

    Uncle Gu looked at Song Xiang kindly, "Miss Song, I have been hearing the young master mentioning you all the time, and I finally saw you today. "

    Song Xiang was stunned for a moment, she glanced at Gu Mo, and the two of them looked at each other with a tacit smile, and then she said to Gu Bo: "Gu Bo, I have been hearing Mr. Gu mentioning you, seeing you today is as expected as you imagined. As kind as you are."

    Gu Bo laughed heartily after hearing this.

    Song Xiang is not a very familiar person, but if she wants, she can still make the elders very happy.

    Uncle Gu smiled and said: "Master, Miss Song, you have worked hard all the way, hurry up

    and enter the house." After entering the villa, Song Xiang first went to the prepared room to put his luggage. She looked at the cabinet next to the bed, and there was a gardenia scented diffuser on it.

    Song Xiang looked at her rare gardenia, and the corners of her mouth rose. She didn't expect Gu Mo to notice these details.

    She put away her luggage and rested for a while, then went to the bathroom in the inner room to take a bath. There were also all kinds of smelly toiletries in the bath, including onion-flavored bath bubbles.

    Song Xiang is not a mermaid, so she doesn't need to use onions to soak. She carefully moved aside, put gardenia bath liquid in the water, and started to take a bath.

    After taking a bath and walking out of the room, there was a knock on the door. She opened the door, and saw that it was Gu Mo from the gap. She opened it slightly, "What's the matter?"

    Gu Mo looked at Song Xiang who was wearing a silk nightgown, his Adam's apple He moved slightly, then looked away from somewhere, "Uncle Gu prepared a supper, change clothes and come down to eat?"

    Song Xiang was indeed a little hungry, went back to the room and changed into a set of home clothes, and then followed Gu Mo downstairs .

    Uncle Gu has already set up a supper, "Miss Song, I don't know what you like to eat, so just make some, and you can eat as you please."

    Song Xiang looked at the table full of dishes, this is what you call "satisfaction", This is obviously a big meal, and eating such a big meal at night will make you gain weight, "Uncle Gu, this dish is too much."

    Uncle Gu said, "Not too much, not too much."

    "The chef's skills at home are not as good as those in the small town. Try it to see if it suits your taste."