Song Xiang didn't expect that just a few words with Zhang Muliang would inject fresh vitality into the interstellar movie market.

    She went to see the movie "Married to Love" with Gu Mo. After watching, Gu Mo looked at the last scene of the movie with some envy.

    At dusk, the pale golden sunset shone into the home of the host and hostess. The host and hostess hugged and sat on the sofa, looking tenderly at the two children lying on the ground playing with building blocks, happy and beautiful.

    Gu Mo looked back at Song Xiang, bowed his head and kissed her forehead, and they will be so happy in the future.

    Song Xiang raised her lips and reached out to hold Gu Mo's hand. She also likes this kind of life.

    The movie is indeed very good, but the quality of the subsequent movies is uneven. In the end, everyone thinks that it is because of the script. Without a good script, even the best actors can't make a heart-pounding story.

    Director Zhang Muliang also fell into such a predicament. Because of the popularity of the last movie, too many people placed their expectations on this movie. The more he wanted to make a good film, the more pressure he had, and finally he was so anxious that he started to lose his hair.     Knowing that interstellar people have never had troubles such as beauty, skin, and hair loss, Zhang Muliang scratched his head violently, and finally decided to solicit good stories and scripts on the star network with prizes.     An interstellar netizen left a message to Zhang Muliang and said: "Director Zhang, you can go to the owner of Ancient Earth Town. All the novels are made into movies, I will definitely go to the second one, no, the tenth one!"     "Yes, yes, director Zhang, you go to the boss! I really like the chasing wife and crematorium series. If you can make it, I will book it. Look."     "+ Guangnao account, I also like the books in the library, I read a comic book last time, in which two people fantasized about switching bodies, after reading it I want to change genders when I go home, If it wasn't for my husband, I would have gone transgender now."     "Me too, I saw a farming infrastructure novel in the library called "I Was Forced to Farm", which made me really want to buy a wasteland now. Star wasteland.”     “It’s okay to open up wasteland. Last time I read a book about breeding orcs, which made me really want my orc colleagues to return to the original form and let me touch them.”     “You let him change . "     "But he is a big lion with a very bad temper, and I want to live a few more years."     "Then does your orc colleague like men? If he likes you, you can work hard."     "I don't know." Netizens touched their hearts, damn it, why are you still a little bit cautious?     "Have you all finished the story in the library? I haven't finished it, and I'm scratching my heart. I really want to read it now."     "I really want to finish the novel that I haven't finished, and I don't want I know when I can watch the ending."     "Wait ten years."

    "Ten years is too long...I want to read it right now." Interstellar netizens ran to Song Xiang's official website and the small shop and began to yell, "Boss, can you put the novels in the library online? I I really want to see it directly from the Internet! I’m willing to pay.”

    “If it’s not possible, you can tell me the ending, I just want to know if the man who got married in the end succeeded.”

    “Boss, please! I also want to know that How awesome is the person who went to school with a lot of trouble and sells iron to go to school?"

    "I want to watch it too..."

    Not only StarCraft netizens left messages asking, but even film directors approached Song Xiang asking if they could buy those Copyright of the novel.