Song Xiang declined, "But I'm not an actor, I don't know how to act."

    Great director Jackson: "It's okay, boss, you just need to show up and say a few words."

    Song Xiang was confused, "I don't know anything, It will affect the quality of your film." The

    great director Jackson said it was fine.

    Song Xiang felt bored, "Director, aren't you afraid that I'll mess it up?"

    "Boss, how much do you know about your current influence?" The great director Jackson asked Song Xiang, "Do you know that the goddess tall building about you on StarNet has already More than the goddess Helena, as long as you are willing to stand in my movie, people from all over the world are willing to come and see you."

    Song Xiang said oh, she understood, just let her be a vase.

    The great director Jackson continued to persuade: "Boss, you have a try, I won't waste your time, half a day is enough."

    You can earn more than one billion star coins in half a day, the money in the interstellar entertainment industry is really good Earning, although Song Xiang is short of money, he will not get involved in industries that he is not good at, so he folded his feathers, "Director Jackson, I am very sorry, I think I am not good at this industry, you should find someone else.

    " Director Jackson didn't expect Song Xiang to refuse, "Does the boss think there is not much money? Can we still talk about it?"

    "Or is the time wasted too much? We can cut down some more time, or we can find a substitute and change your face to get in?" "

    Neither of them. There are specialties in the art industry. Professionals like filming movies should be left to professional people." Song Xiang firmly refused.

    Great director Jackson saw that Song Xiang was really unwilling, and in the end he stopped forcing him, "If the boss doesn't want to, I won't force it, but I have another cooperation."

    Song Xiang asked, "What cooperation?"

    Jackson said, "Can we go to Your small town is filmed? I want to build a real shooting scene.”

    Interstellar uses holographic equipment to shoot movies, where does it need to build a real scene? It was not for the trip, Song Xiang directly rejected the other party, "I'm sorry, I can't."

    After rejecting the great director Jackson, several interstellar directors came to seek cooperation with Song Xiang one after another, but she rejected them all, " Why are these people like this?"

    "They're all businessmen." Gu Mo didn't say a few words of mercenary, "Just don't talk to them."

    Song Xiang smiled and said yes, she looked at the news on the Internet and said to register There are already a lot of people waiting for the drugs to buy materials for mental power. Many people are waiting for the medicine. She thought about the fruits and vegetables that she sold here in batches, and couldn't help asking Gu Mo: "Now the drugs for mental power How is the progress?"

    Gu Mo is not clear about the affairs and arrangements of the institute: "I'll ask He Xiao."

    He Xiao received a rare contact from Gu Mo. He was a little surprised at first, but when he saw Song Xiang, he immediately understood, "Miss Song, there are only five people who have been completely cured so far, and the rest are still recovering slowly. Not surprisingly, around June next year, the Federation can realize your wish."

    It is now December in the ephemeris calendar, and there is still half a year to go.

    She nodded, there is still half a year, then she will wait.

    After cutting off contact with He Xiao, Song Xiang checked the amount owed on the system interface. She still owed 600 billion star coins, which should be paid off by the end of next year or the year after at this rate.

    Song Xiang felt much more relaxed. He and Gu Mo went outside to eat hot pot, and then went to the movies. The movie theater has now become one of the most popular places in the town. No one has seen the movies here, and they like them very much. This style of film.     There is a young director Zhang Muliang who is getting more and more tired of the theme of sci-fi heroism unified by interstellar. Let him have new ideas.     Zhang Muliang approached Song Xiang face-to-face and asked her, "Boss, your films here have a unique style and ingenuity. This kind of creative technique is rare in Interstellar. I would like to ask how the films in your cinema are made?"     Song Xiang said, "I didn't make them. Director Zhang Muliang said: "     Then where did you get it, boss? I want to learn from the filming person as a teacher, learn this shooting technique, and learn how to write stories in the play."     Song Xiang remembers the library There are books that teach how to write screenplays and how to shoot. "You can go to the library to have a look, it may help."     After receiving Song Xiang's guidance, the young director Zhang Muliang went to the library to find books to study, and finally found that Interstellar's shooting techniques are much more advanced than those mentioned in the book, the only important thing is the creation of the core content of the story, what a movie wants to express.     The explosive special effects and heroism pursued by interstellar movie series, all scripts are set around heroes, lacking new blood and vitality.

    Inspired by Zhang Muliang, after returning to Interstellar, he designed a movie based on the love story of a famous couple in their local area.

    The time period for interstellar filming is very short, as short as a week or half a month, and as long as one or two months, which also includes post-editing and soundtrack.

    So in less than a month, this low-budget movie featuring a love story was launched, and it was named "Married to Love".

    In the Interstellar Cinema, which is full of gimmicks and bombing effects, movies that focus on warm love seem out of place. Although they are very special, they have low investment and no stars to help out, so everyone is not very optimistic about them.

    But such an unpopular movie has slowly become popular, spreading to every corner of StarCraft. Everyone discussed the stories of the hero and heroine, "They get along so sweetly every day, it makes me want to Falling in love."

    "They also have two naturally born children, they look really beautiful, I should have known that I should also give birth naturally, and experience the whole process of pregnancy."

    "I really like the scene of their marriage, I couldn't help crying when I saw it, just like I got married myself, no, I didn't cry when I got married myself."

    "Their wedding is really beautiful, flowers, vows... I also want to Yes .”

    “This movie finally doesn’t have back and forth wars, Zergs, and meteorites landing. This is the only love and daily life movie I’ve watched in so many years. This movie really gave me a lot of surprises. !"

    "Although there are no my favorite gods and goddesses in it, I think this movie is really good to watch."

    "I am the only one who finds the style of the movie "Married to Love" similar to that seen in the movie theaters in ancient earth towns." Is there a similar style?"

    "Hey, you put it that way, I think it's a bit similar."

    "I haven't been to Ancient Earth yet, so I don't know what the movies in the movie theaters in Ancient Earth Town look like."

    "I have been to the ancient earth, but I only cared about eating, drinking and having fun. I didn't go to the cinema. I thought it was the same as the interstellar cinema... What did I miss..."

    Because slowly there are rumors that " Married to Love, this interstellar movie has the style of the movie in the ancient earth town, which successfully attracted the interstellar netizens to try it. For a while, this movie won the box office because of everyone's special feelings for the ancient earth town Top five.