All the netizens: "Brother Elf, please give us a way to survive."

    The young man of the Elf was only eighteen years old, and suddenly he was called brother by a group of aunts and uncles, so scared that his silver hair stood on end.

    The angel-like younger sister next to her noticed her brother's strangeness, and called out softly, "Brother?"

    The young elf boy looked at his younger sister and heaved a sigh of relief in his heart. This is what only younger sisters look like.

    "Sister, we have a chance to go to the ancient earth early." The elves carried their sister to talk to their parents. The parents were very happy because of this, and secretly prayed for the opportunity to go to the ancient earth town in advance.

    Not only this family, but other families of the elves are also praying at the same time. They all want this opportunity, because when Princess Maya’s family came back, they told all the elves through the tree of wisdom in the forest that the ancient earth town was the place where all interstellar The vitality of people, the boss Song Xiang is the maker of these vitality.

    Therefore, all the clever people prayed for Song Xiang tacitly, which made Song Xiang more and more lucky, and everything became smoother and smoother.

    After Song Xiang announced several benefits, the entire StarCraft was in a state of excitement. The quick-witted ones had already grabbed the potted plants to grab the holographic quota. The slow-moving netizens watched the heads in the holographic world retreat silently, and then ran to Starnet to give The boss blows rainbow farts.

    Blowing rainbow farts is addictive, everyone blew Song Xiang to the throne of the interstellar goddess, and stepped on the two goddesses of the interstellar entertainment circle, Helena and Lamei, and the two queens with nearly 10 billion fans also agreed I don't care, and they joked with each other that the name of Song Xiang's goddess is what everyone wants, and they are also Song Xiang's fans.

    Their fans praised the two goddesses for their generosity and understanding.

    Cynthia, who was taking a bath, looked at the trending search, lifted her long red hair, and snorted lightly, "They're all vixen for thousands of years, who are they chatting with? Isn't it just to please the boss and get special approval from the boss to enter If you engage in this kind of thing, the boss won’t be able to access StarNet at all.”

    Hal saw the content of Xingwang and said to Song Xiang, "Xiangxiang, if you register a Xingwang account, there will definitely be tens of billions of fans, higher than their fans."     "I don't mix entertainment It’s useless to sign up.” Song Xiang looked at the two goddesses, one was hot and beautiful like a red rose, the other was gentle and elegant like a white rose, different styles had breathtaking beauty.     "They are all goddesses in the entertainment industry, so what kind of drama are they acting in?" Song Xiang asked Hal.     Hal found the play of the two goddesses and sent it to Song Xiang, "Xiangxiang, you can go to the holographic world to see it.     " The picture was very explosive, so I wanted to buy a holographic cabin and try it out.     There are holographic cabins and holographic helmets that can enter the holographic world. The holographic cabin is expensive and the experience effect is good. You can enter it for a few days without going out. The holographic helmet is cheap and you can only enter it for a few hours before you have to exit. The experience effect is much worse.     For her now, the price of a holographic cabin of one million star coins is not expensive, and she quickly bought one back, and entered the holographic cabin according to the method of taking care of silent teaching.     After entering the holographic world, the system judged that it was the first time for Song Xiang to log in based on the initial information she logged in. "This is the first time you have entered the system. Please choose your avatar.     " She was exactly the same as herself, she turned herself into a big fat man, and her face became much rounder, except for her eyes and mouth, which could barely be seen as her, everything else changed drastically.     After pinching, Song Xiang appeared in a virtual house, which was fully furnished and could live in it. There were interstellar-style decorations everywhere, and she looked very novel.     Turned around inside, then walked outside, and found that the streets outside were wide, full of shops, and people were very lively.     Song Xiang looked at the map and found that just a click can go to various places. When she was hesitating where to go, a tall strange man came up to her.     The man stretched out his hand to her, "I'll show you around."

    Song Xiang was stunned for a moment, then took two steps back, her hand was only held by Gu Mo.

    "It's me." The man smiled, "Didn't you say you want to go to the movies?"

    Song Xiang found out that it was Gu Mo, looked carefully, and found that he could vaguely see a trace of his appearance, "How did you recognize me?" What?"

    "Eyes." Just after Song Xiang entered the holographic cabin, Gu Mo also entered his own holographic cabin. After entering, he came directly to Song Xiang, and saw her looking around blankly. Fat and fat, but he would never recognize those smiling eyes.

    "Where are you going first?" Song Xiang played with Gu Mo's arm, then followed him.

    Gu Mo asked, "Do you want to visit the ancient earth town?"

    "Okay." Song Xiang had never been there before, and when she reached the entrance of the ancient earth town, she was stunned by the crowds. "So many?"

    "Compared to going to A77, it's much easier for everyone to come here, so everyone came here." Gu Mo looked at the dense crowd of heads, "Do you want to go in and have a look?"

    Song Xiang shook his head, "Don't go "

    Gu Mo thought that he would stay in the small town all day, and there was no need to go to see it, so he said, "Would you like to go to the shopping mall?"

    "Okay." Song Xiang followed Gu Mo expectantly After walking around the shopping malls and restaurants in the holographic world, I walked out a little disappointed. It didn’t look good or taste good. No wonder everyone frantically went to the food street in the ancient earth town.

    "Where are we going next?"

    "Movie center?" Gu Mo took Song Xiang to the movie center not far away, and the two bought tickets to go in and watch an explosive sci-fi movie - "Save the Stars".

    The movie talks about the interstellar being attacked by advanced civilization, the interstellar is facing destruction, and the empire sent warships to resist. During the resistance process, the female and male protagonists of the murlocs collided with sparks of love. When they drive out the advanced civilization together, There are already a hundred little mermaids in the bathtub on the battleship.

    It is very realistic, the special effects are very burning, but the plot is a bit awkward.

    But the main character, Helena, is beautiful.

    "Interstellar movies are probably only pursuing sci-fi effects, unlike your performances where all kinds of emotions are mixed together to make people cry." Gu Mo explained: "Interstellar has no special theme, and most of the directors and actors can only shoot This style of movie."

    "So every time everyone goes to your place to follow novels and movies, they are better than interstellar movies."

    Song Xiang said modestly: "In fact, interstellar movies are quite good."

    Gu Mo said: "Without you Where's the look?"

    Song Xiang smiled and said: "You are also a member of StarCraft, don't you want to speak for StarCraft?"

    Gu Mo hugged the 'chubby' Song Xiang, "I'll help you."

    Song Xiang smiled happily with his eyebrows lowered It seems that Mr. Gu is partial to home, but this is also very good, she likes it.