Song Xiang was a little tired, so he didn't follow him anymore, "Can you do it alone?"

    Hal has already traveled all over the small town, and he is familiar with everything here, and it doesn't fly around like the interstellar capital. There are no bad guys smuggled in, and he is safe wherever he goes.

    "Then go back and rest early." Song Xiang gave a warning and walked towards the villa area. Gu Mo sent him back. The two walked out of the crowd, crossed the stone bridge, and walked to the central square across the river.

    Everyone went to the performance at night, the central square was very quiet, only a few figures remained in the library, all of them were researchers who were interested in literature and ancient earth culture.

    Although Song Xiang deceived everyone by making it up by herself, most people didn't believe it, because it was so real, it was as real as a record book, and people couldn't help but fantasize about the ruined ancient earth. Isn't that what it is?

    Because the ancient earth exploded for more than 10,000 years, interstellar scholars couldn't find a place to study it, so even if it was fabricated, they wanted to understand it, and they wanted to regard the history of these materials as the history of the ancient earth.

    Although we don’t know how it came about, everyone thought about the attitude of the Federation to protect A77, and everyone tacitly didn’t go to the bottom of it. Maybe this asteroid is a miracle left by the vast universe, maybe it’s a reward from the gods.

    Song Xiang sat on the steps of the square, looking at the lights in the library. She turned her head and asked Gu Mo who was sitting down, "Mr. Gu, have you ever gone in?"

    Gu Mo glanced at the library, "Go I did it once."

    "What did you go there for?" Song Xiang asked Gu Mo in surprise, she didn't remember that he had been there. Gu Mo explained: "My friend said that he heard a story told, but because the storyteller was forced to leave on the tenth day, and he didn't see the second half of the story, he was itching to hear it, so let I'll help him read the second half of the story."

    Song Xiang asked curiously: "What book?"

    Gu Mo thought about it, "It seems to be called Confession."

    Song Xiang was stunned for a moment, "Confession?"

    Gu Mo hummed , "On the novel bookshelf by the window on the first floor." Song Xiang was stunned again when he heard the words. He didn't expect the     interstellar

    people to read romance novels so much. "What are you talking about?"

After Gu Mo finished speaking, he felt embarrassed, and explained: "Su Ni said that he is also a pilot, so it is normal to want to know the follow-up."

    Song Xiang didn't know Su Ni, but guessed that he should be the same soldier as Gu Mo, she He smiled and asked: "Then he wants to find a good girl?"

    "He wants to." Gu Mo paused, "He couldn't find it."

    Song Xiang was puzzled: "Why?"

    "Most interstellar people are enthusiastic. " Gu Mo couldn't help looking at Song Xiang, and said pointedly: "Even if there is, it's not his turn."

    Song Xiang didn't understand, and lowered his eyebrows and laughed, "Mr. Gu, why do you say that about your friend? "

    "He's not here." Gu Mo smiled and looked at Song Xiang, "But there are many interesting plots in the story."

    Song Xiang had never seen it, so he asked what it was?

    Gu Mo said: "Send flowers, go shopping, eat, watch a movie, date a four-piece set."

    Song Xiang turned his head and bit his lips and laughed, "So Mr. Gu learned from here?"

    Gu Mo hummed, "I learned it." A little."

    He paused, and said, "I still want to give you flowers, but you planted them all, so you can't pick them casually."

    Song Xiang hummed, "You can't pick flowers randomly, if a robot finds out, it will beat you to death His nose is bruised and his face is swollen."

    Gu Mo said yes, "So I bought flowers from other places."

    As he spoke, he took out a bunch of bright red roses from the space twister, which were very beautiful, "For you."

    Song Xiang was taken aback by the flowers he suddenly took out, and soon the smile on his face widened visible to the naked eye. No girl doesn't like surprises and romance, and so does she.

    "Do you like it?"

    "I like it." Song Xiang nodded happily, and she took the flowers with a smile, with joy in her voice, "Thank you, Mr. Gu."

    "As long as you like it." Gu Mo is glad that he chose the right gift Fortunately, I didn't hear Su Ni talk about a bag full of starfish specialty seafood.

    Song Xiang smelled the fragrance of the flowers. The fragrance was so strong that it made people feel dizzy. She looked at Gu Mo with a smile in her eyes, "I like it."

    Gu Mo looked at the smile in her eyes, which seemed to be dotted with starlight. Stuck in it, he tilted his head slightly and approached, impressing a sweet kiss.

    The moonlight was clear and the stars were shining brightly. After a long time, Song Xiang returned to the villa with flowers in her arms, and found a beautiful vase to put them in. She needed to make these flowers bloom longer.

    While she was fiddling with roses, Hal came back, his eyes lit up when he looked at the flowers on the table, "Xiangxiang, who gave you the flowers?"

    Hal looked at the bright-coloured roses, took a deep breath, and then started Holmes' upper body: "Although this flower is beautiful, it doesn't have the fragrance you planted in Xiangxiang, and it also has a label of interstellar flowers on it. It must have been sent from Interstellar."

    Hal suddenly thought of something, "Xiangxiang, did your uncle send you?"

    Song Xiang blushed a little, "How do you guess your uncle?"

    "When I was in the north, I saw You and uncle are holding hands." Hal looked at Song Xiang excitedly, "Xiangxiang, do I want to call you aunt in the future?"

    Song Xiang blushed, and suddenly felt a fig leaf was lifted , do not know how to face Hal.

    Hal was not too surprised by the relationship between Song Xiang and Gu Mo, but looked at the roses in surprise, "I didn't expect my uncle to send flowers."

    Song Xiang couldn't laugh or cry, "It's strange?"

    Hal nodded, feeling emotional One sentence: "I just thought that such an old-fashioned person like him would know how to send flowers."

    Song Xiang thought about the movies and stars that Gu Mo took her to see, he was not old-fashioned at all.