After waiting for less than 20 minutes, their classic spicy grilled fish was delivered to the table. The skin of the fish is golden and crispy, and the fish inside is tender and delicious.

    Although they ordered a bit too much, Gu Mo and Hal had good appetites and could eat up all the meals.

    "It's delicious." Hal ate the pepper ice cream at the end, slumped on the chair, his stomach was swollen and round, as if he was pregnant.

    At this rate, Hal, a thin and temperamental young man, may become a white and fat man.

    "This ice cream is really delicious. It's more special than the one on the snack street." Halton paused, "It's 10,000 times better than the interstellar ice cream."

    Hal is the number one fan of the ancient earth town. Now he has been touting the town, wishing he could finish all the words in his life.

    Now Hal is much more cheerful, and Gu Mo has clearly understood Hal's two temperaments in front of other people and in front of Song Xiang. Seeing that Hal has been chattering, he couldn't help but say: "You want to hold back in the general school?" Finished?"

    Hal was stunned for a moment, then looked innocently at his uncle: "Can I not talk?"

    "Yes." Seeing that Hal likes this ice cream, Song Xiang asked the robot to bring another one for Hal to eat.

    Because the ice cream is given after the meal, many customers want to have another one after tasting it, so the store also prepares a lot, and they can ask for another one if they need it.

    Hal happily took the ice cream and ate it, thinking that he would do it again tomorrow.

    Take a walk after a meal, live to ninety-nine, go for a walk by the river to digest food when you are full, and fall asleep at night.

    There are still many people by the river, and everyone walks forward one after another.

    Gu Mo led Song Xiang skillfully through the crowd, and escorted her to a tea house by the river. They sat by the window and watched the performance on the river.

    Hal seriously lay down by the window, watching the performance on the river with his chin in his hands, feeling very rare.

    The most important thing is that he enjoys eating and looking at these things here, and always feels that there is a gentle breeze soothing his soul and making him feel relaxed and happy.

    It’s not just Hal who thinks it’s rare, everyone who comes here thinks it’s rare, but there’s only ten days, they can’t watch it every day, they can only watch the show here today and watch the show there tomorrow according to the schedule, and eat it wholeheartedly Check in as a souvenir, and come here to stay for a while when it is no longer popular in the future, and enjoy the life here.

    Everyone thought so, but it turned out to be delusional. After some time, everyone learned that the plants produced by A77 can cure mental breakdown, and more people wanted to come and play.

    But only 5,000 people are allowed to enter a day, which made many interstellar people dissatisfied. They petitioned on the Star Network, and even the Federation came forward to request. Later, Song Xiang increased the daily entry quota. Can experience the joy of traveling in a small town.

    These are things for later.

    The show ended in just one hour, but Hal still had more to say, and wanted to see other ongoing dramas, playing the piano, cross talk, face changing and other performances.