Song Xiang answered Passing the duck's neck: "Mr. Gu, don't you want to eat?"

    Gu Mo raised his hand to his lips and coughed lightly, "Let me take my time."

    "Then Mr. Gu, take your time." Song Xiang walked forward with a smile, Next, when passing by soaked chicken feet, boneless duck feet and other spicy snacks, I didn’t buy them again. I only stopped to take a look when I saw non-spicy food.

    The passing tourists saw the two walking forward side by side, the two whispered a few words from time to time, they didn't know what they thought of, and there was a faint smile between their brows and eyes.

    "I thought General Gu's indifferent face was printed on it, but now I realize that I am not worthy. I don't deserve General Gu's smile on me." Alice glanced at the delicious food next to her, and decided to turn her grief into appetite and eat all the delicious food .

    Song Xiang didn't pay attention to the gazes of these people. He sat on a chair by the side of the road and thumped his sore legs, "Mr. Gu, please sit down for a while and rest.

    " There is a three-story building in the distance where the signboard of the entertainment area hangs. "What's over there?"

    Song Xiang looked in the direction Gu Mo pointed, "It's a movie theater."

    Gu Mo was stunned for a moment, as if This is the first time I heard this word, "Cinema?"

    Song Xiang hummed, "All movies will be watched here, but not holographic."

    StarCraft no longer has the concept of cinema, and uses holographic equipment to shoot movies , After the filming is completed, it will be shown directly in the holographic world. After paying the payment, you can enter the holographic movie while lying at home in the holographic cabin, and truly experience the excitement brought by the environmental plot.

    Gu Mo was a little surprised, "It's not holographic? What do you think?"

    Song Xiang looked at the time, and it was only four o'clock in the afternoon. "It's only four o'clock in the afternoon. Let's go to a movie?"

    Gu Mo agreed.

    The two went to the movie theater together. The movie theater is not big, with only ten screening halls. What was shown was not an interstellar sci-fi holographic movie, but an ancient earth movie. Then moved to the cinema here.

    There were only ten screening halls in total, so there were only ten movies. The two chose a cartoon with a good rating. The name of the cartoon was Howl's Moving Castle. The reason why they chose this movie was because of Howl's name.     After buying the tickets, the two walked into the screening room of the movie theater. Because they were already full, they didn't buy any more popcorn and coke. There were only the two of them in the screening room. The two of them sat on the chairs without talking. He looked up quietly.

    When watching the end of the movie, Gu Mo glanced sideways at Song Xiang's profile, and his heart beat slowly.

    Song Xiang noticed his gaze, and turned her head to meet his gentle gaze. At this moment, she vaguely heard the sound of her heart beating, she pursed her lips, and her voice trembled, "Mr. Gu?

    " I..." Gu Mo opened his mouth to speak, the lights in the auditorium turned on, and the omnipotent service robot came out from behind, "Boss, it's over."

    Song Xiang nodded to the omnipotent service robot, and then He said to Gu Mo, "Mr. Gu, let's go out first."

    Gu Mo said yes.