Song Xiang looked at the little cutie playing with other children with tender eyes. She was so cute, and she really wanted to raise a child.

    After walking next to the giant ocean ball pool for a while, Song Xiang walked to the other side, where there are trampoline parks, swimming pools, and small amusement parks. In the amusement parks, there are pirate ships, roller coasters, roller coasters, carousels, bumper cars, etc. Wait, there are many adults and children playing inside. Now there are fewer people and no need to queue up, and you can play for a long time continuously.

    There is also Rainbow Chocolate Bean Paradise ahead. The huge cylindrical container is filled with chocolate beans. The colorful rainbow colors have successfully attracted the attention of children. After they tasted the sweetness of chocolate beans, they took the box to go Fill with chocolate chips.

    Chocolate beans are expensive, and children don't care how much they start, they just fill up the box at once, and a box costs 300,000 star coins.

    The parents of this child are just ordinary people. This time, they were lucky enough to grab the quota on the first day of opening. In addition, this trip was carefully planned, so they came directly without canceling it, so they didn't dare to waste money. She She looked at the store manager Gu Xiaoqiao with a bit of embarrassment: "We can't buy so much, can I pour it out?"

    Gu Xiaoqiao smiled, and took the box and poured a lot of chocolate back. The parents were satisfied, but the child didn't Happy, he cried and wanted to refill the chocolate beans, "You pay me for the rainbow beans!" The

    round-faced Gu Xiaoqiao squatted down and said softly to the child: "It's too monotonous for a bottle of the same color. Let's make a rainbow color together, okay?" The

    child thought that only one color is not good enough, "Then you help make a beautiful rainbow color."

    "Okay." Gu Xiaoqiao took a small bottle to put chocolate beans, red Orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red. Each color was worn twice in rotation, layer by layer, with distinct layers, which looked like a rainbow.

    The small bottle is full, the color looks very beautiful, and the price is much cheaper, you only need 50,000 star coins to take it away.

    Seeing that the price was much cheaper, the parents breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay, thank you."

    Song Xiang took a look at the interaction between Gu Xiaoqiao and the guests, and left silently without making a sound.

    There are bars, KTV, mahjong hall, script killing, escape room and other projects in the back, but because everyone's attention is now on the food, this place seems to be very empty for the time being.

    However, there was a guest wearing a cheongsam in the mahjong parlor. Song Xiang walked over and found that it was Xin Xiya. She looked at his attire in amazement, like a rich flower in the world.

    Xin Xiya looked at Song Xiang in a charming voice, and invited in a charming voice: "Boss, do you want to play mahjong together? This is quite interesting."

    Song Xiang looked at Xin Xiya, who was dressed in the style of the Republic of China. She couldn't move her eyes, but when she thought that he was actually a man, she felt very complicated, "I'm going to Hong Kong Bridge, you take your time."

    "Playing with three robots is boring." Cynthia pushed the horse's foot away, and then stood up, "Boss, I'll go with you."

    Song Xiang looked at Cynthia with a little embarrassment, "Does the guest think the small town is not fun? "