The first store at the entrance of the snack street sells barbecue, and the aroma wafts out from here, and now it has attracted many tourists.

    Alice squeezed to the side of the barbecue booth and asked the all-round robot that was making skewers: "What is this

    ?

    " Here, she swallowed, not caring about her delicate and cute image, and asked eagerly: "Can I eat a skewer?" The

    almighty service robot kept sprinkling cumin, chili noodles, and peppercorns on the skewers. Waiting for something, while explaining to Alice: "Miss, you can see what you like on the shelf next to it, and bring it over if you like it, and I will bake it for you here."     Alice looked at the grill next to it. There are a lot of vegetables and meat on the table, and the name and price of each dish are written in front of each dish, including ribs, beef, lamb, five meat, chicken wings, chicken gizzards, fish, shrimp, etc. In addition, the vegetables include corn , Flammulina velutipes, shiitake mushrooms, potato chips, green peppers, eggplants, leeks, etc. In addition to these, there are also gluten, dried tofu, konjac, and ham sausage.     Vegetables are priced at 800 star coins per bunch, and meat is at 1,500 star coins per bunch, but the portions are very small.     A tourist asked: "Only two or three slices cost 1,500 star coins? The top-quality meat sold in the Interstellar Mall only costs 1,000 star coins per catty." The     robot replied: "The meat and vegetables here are unique to ancient earth towns. You can’t buy vegetables from outside.”     Now the ancient earth shop only sells fruits and vegetables. Alice didn’t expect that meat was raised here. The vegetables here taste good, and the meat must also taste good. Okay, without thinking about it, she immediately went up to grab a lot of meat skewers, "I want all of these."     "Can you eat as much as you buy?" Some tourists don't know the big eater Alice, just look Seeing that she is petite and wearing a pink knee-length dress, she is very cute and cute, thinking that it would be a waste for her to buy so much.     It wasn't someone who said: "She is Alice, the king of foodies, and she can eat dozens of skewers."

    As soon as the tourists next to her heard that she was Alice, they didn't allow Alice to buy directly: "What do you buy the rest of us at once?"

    Alice rolled her eyes: "I can buy as much as I want. How much, and it doesn’t cost your star coins.”

    “I want them all, so don’t grab me.” The

    barbecue shop didn’t prepare too many skewers, so the robot persuaded: “Miss, I suggest you take a little less to try. Just taste it, there are many special delicacies in front, and there are a few streets next to the food street, after the lady tastes them one by one, she still likes our barbecue here, so you can come back and buy it."

    Alice looked at the shop next door There was also a scent wafting out, and he nodded hesitantly, "Then give me the same few skewers first, I have to try other flavors."

    "Good miss." The almighty robot put the skewers selected by Alice Grill on the charcoal grill, "Miss, do you need more spices? Or pursue the original taste?"

    "More." Alice saw that others added a lot of spices, "Adding spices is more fragrant."

    "Yes Miss." The almighty robot asked again: "Does the lady want it spicier or less spicy?"

    Alice asked her own request: "Less spicy, more fragrant."

    "Okay miss." The almighty robot looked Glancing at the stall next door, "Miss, it takes three to five minutes to wait for the barbecue. Please wait patiently. If you don't like the pungent aroma, you can go to the shop next door to have a look. We will call you when the grill is finished." According to

    Alice, she walked to a few shops next to her and took a look. There are several kinds of Spike potatoes, cold noodles with cold noodle, cold noodle jelly, tofu nao, silk baby roll noodles, etc., all of which can be prepared early. For the material, just add a little seasoning and mix it well. It is very simple. You can buy it in a few seconds and pay for it.     Alice is always a food lover. Looking at the hot and sour spiked potatoes, she feels delicious, and looking at the white, tender and salty tofu, she also wants to eat them. Each food has a very unique fragrance, which catches her eyes. Light, kept swallowing.

    She immediately bought a copy of each one to taste the taste. After tasting the taste, Alice was so excited that she almost burst into tears. What kind of fairy place is this? How can there be such delicious food? She has never eaten such delicious food in her life.

    What kind of fairy place is this place? Not only are the vegetables better than other places, but even the food is a hundred times, a thousand times better than other places. Her trip is really worth it!

    Not only she thought so, but other tourists also thought so. Many people originally just wanted to see what was so strange about this place, but now they all gathered around the food stall one by one and couldn't move their feet.

    Everyone's mouths are constantly chewing, and they will go to the next shop immediately after eating. They must eat every kind of food.

    After Alice finished eating the few snacks she bought, she turned around and walked to the barbecue shop. The barbecue she bought had just finished grilling.

    The robot handed the barbecue to Alice, "Miss, your barbecue."

    Alice finally picked up a piece of roast lamb and ate it. It was sprinkled with the aroma of cumin and chili noodles. .

    Although it was pungent, it successfully whetted Alice's appetite. She opened her tender mouth and bit a piece of mutton and tore it off. After chewing carefully, she quickly tasted the smell of mutton, which was very fragrant and fresh. It is very tender, and it is the best meat she has ever eaten in her life: "The meat here, the boss, is so delicious!"

    After eating, Alice tried beef, pork and chicken, and each meat tasted special Fragrant, it tastes as special as the vegetables bought back home, and it is also the same as the feeling this city brought her.     She couldn't describe the mystery of it, she knew that the quality of this meat was hundreds of times better than interstellar meat, when she saw the robot roasting these ingredients just now, she thought it was just the smell of spices, but now she realized that she was wrong, even if there were no spices It is also a top-notch delicacy, produced by Paleo Earth, which never disappoints!

    Alice continued to walk forward with her skewers, and saw a milk tea shop. There were many female tourists queuing up to buy drinks. The making of milk tea took a long time, and the waiting time was also long, so the female tourists were in the next shop. I went to buy some potato cakes, pancakes, pan-fried steamed buns, small three delicacies wontons, Aiwowo, etc., and waited while I bought them.

    In fact, this layout was specially designated by Song Xiang. There are five shops that can be prepared in advance between the two fresh food shops, so that everyone can go to the side to buy food while waiting, saving time and promoting consumption.

    Therefore, when the almighty robots are making responsible food, they will tell everyone how long it will take to wait, and then suggest that everyone go to the side to have a look, and then come back to get it.

    Alice looked at the signature special milk tea written in the milk tea shop, roasted brown sugar bobo milk tea, cheese green tea, full cup of red pomelo, etc.

    It looked like something sweet and suitable for girls. Alice immediately went to buy a cup of roasted brown sugar bobo milk to drink. It tasted sweet, rich in milk, and pearly. It made people feel very happy and happy after drinking it.

    "Boss has a lot of things I haven't seen before. I really love this place." Alice quickly sent a message to the friends who were about to arrive later, reporting the various snacks here.

    After making friends feel itchy, Alice continued to walk forward, and slowly bought pot helmets, steamed buns, and egg cakes along the way, because the portions were not large, and Alice is a big eater, so she kept walking and eating , has not stopped.

    But when she walked to a certain shop, she suddenly smelled a bad smell. She sniffed, where did the bad smell come from?