The Interstellar Suspended Hotel is located outside the defense network, and the price is the same as that of the Interstellar Hotel. The cheapest is the dormant pod. A thousand dormant pods are placed together, and the price is 200 star coins per night.

    The prices of other individual rooms are differentiated according to the interior layout and different grades. The best one is 50,000 star coins per night.

    The cheapest ancient style hotel in the city is 50,000 stars per night, and the single courtyard suitable for families is 300,000 stars per night.

    All of them just plan to take a look. If they don’t eat, drink or sleep, just prepare 10,000 star coins for the entrance fee. Of course, you also need to bring your own ticket for the A77 interstellar tourist ship.

    The starship leading to A77 interstellar tourism has been arranged by the Federation. Everyone will first arrive at the nearest interstellar tourism port and take the large starship directly to A77.     Twice a day, at six o'clock in the morning and nine o'clock in the evening, there are two round trips to send people off and pick them up. If you miss it, you will wait for the next one. If you catch the starship in the morning, it is just right to arrive at A77 at 8 o'clock for a day of fun and then leave.     After Song Xiang's preparation process was completed, the guardian warship sent by the Federation had also arrived.     Although the warship will berth on the abandoned star a little further away, they need to come and inform Song Xiang before they arrive.     After receiving the news of the application for docking at the port, Gu Xiaogang reported it to Song Xiang. She walked to the port bridge and saw Gu Mo, who was wearing a combat uniform, approaching. She looked at him in surprise. She didn't expect him to be the guard "Mr. Gu?"     Gu Mo Qingjuan had a slight smile on his face, "Miss Song, I am Colonel Gu Mo of the First Federation Corps. I will be stationed in the airspace around A77 in the future, and the warship will stay at the abandoned star A78." On the way, we will take a small spaceship to patrol around every day to ensure the safety of A77 and you." This     is the first time Song Xiang heard such a solemn self-introduction, she nodded, "Mr. Gu, I will work hard for you from now on "     "It's my responsibility." Gu Mo paused, "In addition, we are responsible for transporting the vegetables every time."     Song Xiang thinks this is good, she can save the shipping fee, "Okay, then I will contact you .”

    Gu Mo hummed, and then handed over the list of fifty people stationed this time to Song Xiang, "In the future, these people will often be in the nearby airspace, I hope you can put the information into the defense network to avoid unnecessary attacks "

    Song Xiang said yes, she handed over the list to Gu Xiaojian, let him arrange it and not attack, but she would not let them in.

    Song Xiang glanced at the warship parked outside, and then said to Gu Mo, "Mr. Gu, I will open the town in about ten days."

    Gu Mo nodded, "I know."

    "Congratulations."

    Song Xiang smiled He hummed, "Then Mr. Gu can bring Hal over to play."

    "He's still at school." Gu Mo paused and asked softly, "Although he didn't come, I can go in and have a look alone Is it?"

    Song Xiang's ears were a little warmed by these words: "Of course."

    After getting back, Gu Mo asked with a smile: "I heard that we need to make an appointment before, where is the appointment? I'll go and see."

    "It's too late to make an appointment ." Trouble." Song Xiang turned sideways, and took the initiative to invite: "If Mr. Gu is free, you can go in and have a look now, and then you can give me some advice."