Gu Mo looked at Song Xiang who was sitting on the sofa, "At home?"

    Song Xiang hummed, "Mr. Gu is busy. "

    Hal said you didn't sell vegetables today." Gu Mo found an excuse, "What happened?"

    Song Xiang shook his head: "No."

    Gu Mo hummed, as if he believed it.

    Song Xiang glanced at Gu Mo suspiciously, "Why would Mr. Gu ask such a question?"

    "Is there something on Xingwang? What are you talking about?"

    Gu Mo didn't expect Song Xiang to be so perceptive, so he smiled, "Say you don't sell Yes ."

    Song Xiang gave a surprised 'ah', clicked to look, and found that Xingwang had speculated that she was squeezed by the federal government so she was unwilling to sell, she curled her lips and smiled, sure enough, no matter what era, public opinion The pressure is the greatest.

    She explained: "It's a misunderstanding. I don't want to sell it. I just want to take a day off today."

    Gu Mo looked at Song Xiang who was not happy, "So you are still angry?"

    Song Xiang turned his head to look at Gu Mo, a little surprised, " Mr. Gu is quite perceptive?"

    Gu Mo had a little smile in his eyes, "I know what the Federation is looking for you."

    Song Xiang sighed softly, she just felt that the people from the Federation were a bit bullying: "The people from the Botanical Garden Is the dean a high-ranking person? I scolded him."

    Gu Mo looked at Song Xiang in surprise, she gave off a very gentle and casual look, and she treated people very politely, not like someone who could scold others.

    Song Xiang was suddenly looked at by surprised eyes, and only then did she realize that her swearing had been exposed. She looked at Gu Mo in a panic, fearing that he would misunderstand, so she explained: "I... didn't swear too much. Him."

    Gu Mo smiled and hummed, he guessed, "You don't have to pay attention to them, just do what you want and protect yourself."

    Song Xiang was secretly relieved, as long as there was no misunderstanding, "You really don't need to worry about it?"

    Gu Mo hummed.

    Song Xiang looked at Gu Mo in surprise, "Shouldn't Mr. Gu help them?"

    "It's not my task, nor is it what I want to do," Gu Mo said.

    Song Xiang snorted, "Then what does Mr. Gu want to do?"

    Gu Mo looked at Song Xiang tenderly, and didn't answer her question, but said to her: "The plants you grow are very special, and the whole small town It’s also very special, if you don’t want the Federation to continue to explore, you can use public opinion.”

    Song Xiang knows the dangers of public opinion, but she is not good at manipulating and using public opinion, and it is immoral to manipulate everyone’s emotions.

    Besides, Song Xiang actually wants to coexist peacefully with the Federation, of course on the premise of establishing mutual respect, so she should not give up the current superficial peace, "Forget it."

    Gu Mo paused with the hand holding the light brain: "What?" The

    kind-hearted Song Xiang thought for a while and said, "It's not very good."

    Gu Mo asked, "Aren't you afraid?"

    Song Xiang still wanted to wait and see the follow-up of the Federation. Attitude, she always wants to preserve her own foundation first before talking about other things, "If the Federation doesn't have Wude, then I'll live bomb the A77."