Gu Mo glanced at He Xiao, and He Xiao said directly: "Intuition."

    Gu Mo chuckled, "Didn't you just talk to her about rigorous science?"

    "Didn't that convince her?" He Xiao sighed, "Actually, intuition is quite accurate sometimes."

    Gu Mo He didn't answer, "I have nothing to do, I'm leaving first."

    "Where are you going?"

    "A meeting."

    He Xiao glanced at the arrangement reminded on his brain, "Let's go together."

    Gu Mo: "It's not that we won't go ?"

    He Xiao sighed, "Although there is no result, let's join in the fun."

    This time the meeting is a conference where the federal government listens to research reports from various research departments.

    The dean of the Botanical Academy took the lead in reporting: "The plants we picked were cultivated in different ways, using the same water and soil, but in the end none of them produced plants with the same color and taste as the original plants."

    Responsible for soil /The water quality researcher also explained: "After careful comparison, we found that the soil and water source of A77 are not unusual, similar to those of other ordinary asteroids, with moderate pH, which is suitable for human survival."

    The director of the medical school reported based on the current results To everyone: "Currently we have found that there is a small amount of substance X in plants that stimulates the restoration of mental power, but no substance X has been detected on plants cultivated in botanical gardens."     "At present we have extracted this substance X, but every catty of vegetables Only 10 micrograms can be extracted, but judging from the current recovery status of the volunteers, the curative effect can only be achieved with a dose of 1 gram, which is only mild."     Some federal officials made a voice: "10 grams? Listen Doesn’t seem like a lot?”     “Not much?” The Minister of Finance snorted coldly, “One catty extracts 10 micrograms, and 1 gram is equal to 1,000,000 micrograms. It takes 100,000 catties of vegetables. According to the cheapest price, 10,000 star coins per Jin, that also needs one billion star coins.” The     federal official took a breath, “So many?” The director of the     Medical Research Institute said: “This is just an ordinary mild disease, if it is a severe mental illness, it needs at least 10 A large dose of one gram."     Federal officials: "You can also use a small amount, and it will be enough to slow down a little, so the price is not expensive." The director of the     Medical Research Institute continued: "Is there any money, can you buy vegetables? Most importantly, the most important thing for us now is to breed this kind of plants and substances, otherwise the problems faced by the interstellar people will not be solved."     Botanical Academy: "But there is currently no way to breed the same kind of plants."

    An official said: "If it really doesn't work, the federation will buy directly from A77 to refine it, and only solve the problems of our part of the population. Naturally, the important supplies will be provided to the federal government first."

    He Xiao frowned, "Then the other people What should I do?" The

    official said: "They can buy vegetables later."

    He Xiao lowered his face, "Let me remind you that among the tens of billions of people in the interstellar world, only less than 100 million people can pay for large quantities of star coins to buy plants for a long time. Five billion people can buy it intermittently, ten billion people can buy it once or twice a year, and tens of billions of people may not even have the chance to buy it once.” The

    federal official said with his neck up: “As long as someone can buy it It’s done?”

    He Xiao: “Can’t I ask you to buy it?” The

    federal official was so angry that he wanted to open his mouth to refute, but when he thought that His Majesty was still sitting on it, he suddenly became hoarse.

    Abel said: "Although the Federation has money, it can't spend it recklessly. It's better to solve the problem at its root."

    The dean of the Botanical Garden: "Your Majesty, we are looking for the boss to ask for the original seeds to try."

    Abel nodded in agreement.

    He Xiao twitched his lips when he heard this, who do you think you are? You just give it to others when you let others give it to you?

    Gu Mo also lowered his eyes.

    Song Xiang, who turned off the optical brain, frowned. According to He Xiao's words just now, it seems that the research of the Federation did not achieve the effect they expected, so he wanted to conduct research from another guess.

    If the Federation can't research it, then the matter of the time machine will be suspended. Song Xiang sighed softly in his heart, and asked the assistant: "Do you think they can research it?"

    The assistant reminded: "The host planted It has been verified that plants can cure mental breakdown."

    Song Xiang was quickly reminded that yes, vegetables can already cure mental breakdown, and the Federation actually wants to plant, breed, research and extract them Into a fast and efficient drug, right?

    "Fortunately, I didn't agree to give the seeds to He Xiao just now. If he planted them successfully, wouldn't it break my monopoly?" Song Xiang secretly rejoiced, but at the same time, she still wanted to know what the Federation had researched.     She didn't wait too long, and received a contact from a federal official the next day: "Hi boss, I'm sorry to contact you now. We have a result now, but the result is not ideal."     Song Xiang, who had known about this for a long time The reaction was flat, "So? Want to tear up the agreement?" The     federal official immediately denied: "Of course not. We have discussed it and need to apply to you to go to A77 again to conduct research carefully. In addition, I hope that the boss can help provide the original plant. We want Comparison and verification."     Song Xiang frowned, and asked coldly: "Are you going too far?" The     director of the Botanical Academy said awkwardly: "I'm really sorry, we have passed the samples, water samples, and soil samples we got back. After comparing them one by one, the plants reproduced later have no effect, so we suspect that it is a problem with the seeds.”     After listening to Song Xiang, “I replanted the rice you picked before with the seeds I picked. It's your problem if you can't grow it." The     head of the Botanical Academy touched the sweat that didn't exist on his head, "Boss, how do you prove that it was replanted with the picked seeds?"     "You want me to prove it to you? "Song Xiang frowned, recalling the matter of issuing certification documents in the early years, and his heart was on fire, "Then do you want me to grow vegetables for you?" The     dean of the Botanical Academy didn't understand, "Is it okay? "     You can be a ghost!     Song Xiang really convinced the dean of the botanical academy, is it true that all the people who do scientific research are straight men? Without any EQ?     She took a deep breath, "I mean, don't you think it's extremely unreasonable to ask me to prove it? It's you who want to study. I gave you seeds and vegetables, but in the end you still ask me to give you Proof? Don't you find it ridiculous?"

    The federal officials didn't expect the president of the Botanical Garden to offend the boss with a few words, and he quickly took the right to speak: "Boss, we don't mean that, we just want to find a solution as much as possible."

    "That has something to do with me Does it matter?" Song Xiang rejected this unreasonable reason, "I can only tell you that I did use the picked seeds to plant a new batch. If the seeds can extract the substance X you mentioned, Then it proves that it can be planted. As for why you can’t plant it, it may be your own problem. I suggest changing to another botanical garden to study it again, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble to me.”