Gu Mo said no, he looked at Song Xiang who was sitting cross-legged on the wooden floor, barefoot, very casual, and looked much fairer than before, "What is it?"

    "Can you help me ?" See if there is any problem with the signature and seal." Song Xiang showed Gu Mo the content under the scanned image, "I'm afraid it's fake."

    Gu Mo only glanced at it, his pupils shrank slightly, "It's true "

    Song Xiang secretly breathed a sigh of relief, "It's good if it's true."

    Gu Mo vaguely guessed something, "What's wrong?"

    He had also received a reminder from Gu Mo before, so Song Xiang didn't hide anything. "People from the research institute contacted me and wanted to come here. I made a request. This is a letter of guarantee."

    Gu Mo glanced at the signatures and seals in the lower row again, and felt that this request must not be a trivial matter, but he did not ask further: "You can rest assured with these signatures."     Song Xiang smiled and agreed. In fact, she had thought of a plan. If StarCraft turned her face and refused to recognize her, she would move the medical cabin to Lushan Town, and then destroy the town. No one can get it it is good!     "Thank you, then Mr. Gu will take care of you first."     "Okay." Gu Mo looked at the cut off connection, turned around and continued to walk inside, and after taking a few steps, Su Ni walked out from behind the pillar, "Yo, Mr. Gu Are you done?"     Gu Mo already knew that Su Ni was standing behind the pillar, so he ignored his teasing, "I'll go to the minister first."     Su Ni frowned slightly, "Don't you want to go to the training ground first?     " I'll come over later." Gu Mo went straight to the military minister's office at the top of the military building.     The Minister of the Military Department knocked on the table, "A Mo, you came just in time, I was just looking for you."     Gu Mo sat down, "Minister, what's the matter?"     "There is a mission." The Minister of the Military Department handed Gu Mo the mission information , "You just came back and should have rested, but I don't feel relieved to leave this matter to other people. You go together. The task is not heavy, and it can be regarded as a half-vacation."

    Gu Mo accepted the mission information silently, put it down after a glance, suppressed the surprise in his heart, and asked

    quietly, "A77?" Shop'."

    Gu Mo nodded slightly.

    "Now the federal government and the asteroid have reached an agreement, but some of them are not at ease. We need to escort the researchers sent this time. Your mission is random this time." The Minister of Military Affairs stopped.

    Song Xiang appeared in Gu Mo's mind, a very simple and kind person. He lightly pursed his lower lip and nodded, "Yes."

    After confirming that the seals were not counterfeit, Song Xiang notified the federal government officials to let They can come, but they need to submit a list of applicants and information to make sure nothing goes wrong.

    The federal government officials didn't expect Song Xiang to be so strict, but they followed suit, and quickly submitted the entry list, which clearly stated the names, photos, positions, backgrounds, and resumes of ten people.     One person from the government department, Arthur, the security officer, is also the person in charge of this cooperation. He needs to evaluate Song Xiang and A77 to ensure that the follow-up cooperation can be carried out stably.     There are four researchers for mental restoration, the director of the research institute, He Xiao, the vice-director, and two researchers.     There are three researchers in the botanical garden of the Academy of Sciences, the dean, two researchers, and two soil experts and water source experts.     These people are all outstanding in various fields, and have won many honors. For example, several of the researchers of mental restoration are interstellar-renowned healers. Sending these people over, it can be seen that the Interstellar Federation government attaches great importance to it!     Song Xiang asked his little assistant to review it, and after confirming that there were no problems, he passed the review. After these people arrived at the Hong Kong Bridge, they will conduct a second review.     After passing the review, the federal government quickly built a starship with multiple laboratories, and then prepared the required things and was ready to go.

    After Song Xiang passed everyone's review here, he bought two all-round service robots from the system mall. One all-round service robot is mainly responsible for the affairs of the Hong Kong Bridge, and the other is mainly responsible for leading visitors to places outside the city. Research here, of course, is also mainly responsible for supervision.

    The appearance of the all-round robot in charge of Hong Kong Bridge is set as a strong man named Gu Xiaogang, who is in charge of the affairs inside the Hong Kong Bridge, welcoming and seeing off guests, reviewing incoming information, and beating people who don't have long eyes.

    Another all-round robot is called Gu Xiaojian, responsible for leading the way and supervising. The appearance is set to be a handsome young man in a black tuxedo, looking clean and steady.

    In addition, I also bought two suspension vehicles in the city, which can transport people directly to the destination at the Hong Kong Bridge, and then transport them back to the Hong Kong Bridge from the destination, trying not to let them go to any place in the city.

    Of course, the suspended vehicle has another important function, which is to help Song Xiang deliver the goods to the Hong Kong Bridge. Since then, she no longer has to ride a tricycle to deliver goods.

    Song Xiang's preparations are ready. While waiting for ten people to come, the dragon fruit in the field is ripe, and there are slices of red fruit as far as the eye can see.

    She picked one, cut it open and tasted it. The color inside was white, the fruit was juicy and sweet, and the taste was better than watermelon.

    In addition to the white-heart dragon fruit, there are also many red-heart dragon fruits, which are dark red in the center and taste better than the white-heart dragon fruit.

    Song Xiang took the robot to pick all the dragon fruits back and sell them. Although the nutritional value of the dragon fruit is higher, it is small in size, so after considering it, she priced the red dragon fruit at 50,000 stars per piece, and the white heart dragon fruit at 45,000 stars per piece. indivual.

    The customers were very excited when they saw the new fruits on the shelves, and sighed when they saw the prices. Sure enough, as they expected, the prices of the fruits were getting higher and higher.     But everyone has heard some rumors recently, and none of them shouted about the high price. They just bought it silently, buying in large quantities for those with unlimited purchases, and for those with purchase restrictions, they also tried their best to buy.

    Many businessmen who are concerned about the federal government also follow suit and start buying in large quantities, so that many ordinary customers can't buy them. They really don't understand why there are always people buying in large quantities. Is it so rich?

    "When will this store lower the price? I want to try it too."

    "When everyone is tired of eating and no one buys it, the price should be lowered."

    Some people said, "I don't expect her to lower the price, I just hope that some People buy less, so we have a chance to buy."

    "I agree with the upstairs, isn't it good to buy less? Isn't it delicious to eat fresh?"

    Mr. Philo looked at the news on the star network, and then looked at the fresh food in his fresh room. Hoarding a large amount of fruits and vegetables in the house, still want to eat fresh ones? After the news spreads in the future, it is wishful thinking to buy it!