Gu Mo: "Optical brain."

    Song Xiang was stunned for a second, optical brain?

    Gu Mo handed the optical brain to Song Xiang, "It's troublesome to use the mall's communication window to contact, but it's more convenient to use the optical brain."

    Song Xiang didn't want to accept it, and she didn't have a StarCraft identity, so she couldn't use the optical brain.

    Gu Mo seemed to have expected this, "Your information has been registered in it, and you are now an interstellar citizen."

    Song Xiang looked at Gu Mo in surprise, she didn't expect him to be so thoughtful, "But... "

    Take it, you can contact Hal when you are free." Gu Mo put the optical brain on the table and walked out, "I'll go first."

    Song Xiang didn't care to look at the optical brain, and followed Go out, because Gu Mo needs her identity verification to leave the defense network.

    It was pitch black and full of stars.

    Song Xiang looked up at the twinkling stars in the sky. The A77 is very good here. You can see the stars all over the sky when you look up. The stars are big and bright, shining brighter than diamonds.

    Seeing her stop, Gu Mo looked up at the starry sky.

    "These stars are so bright." Song Xiang looked at the stars in the sky, as if moving up a staircase, as if he could reach it with his hand as soon as he climbed up.

    Gu Mo asked softly: "Like stars?"

    Song Xiang nodded, "I think it's very beautiful."

    Gu Mo looked at the stars, one, two, three, four, five, and countless asteroids shining brightly. I thought these asteroids were nothing to look at, but at this moment, I actually felt that this sea of ​​stars was beautiful.

    "I can take you to space in a spaceship, and you can see the stars up close."

    Song Xiang was startled when he heard this, and turned his head to look at Gu Mo's handsome profile, "Go to space to see the stars?"

    Gu Mo Nodding, meeting Song Xiang's gaze, sincerely inviting: "Go?"

    At this moment, Song Xiang's heart beat a beat faster, a little bit excited.

    Gu Mo thought she didn't hear, lowered his head slightly, and moved a little closer: "It's better to see the stars in space, do you want to go?"

    Song Xiang looked at the handsome face that was a little closer, and took two steps back in a panic. Slightly flushed, he stammered, "It's too late..."

    Gu Mo also felt that it was too late, so he nodded with a smile in his eyes, "Then I can go and see it when I have a chance. ?"

    Song Xiang stroked his hair uncomfortably, and subconsciously changed the subject, "Let's go to the Hong Kong Bridge first."

    Gu Mo: "Okay."

    Under the starlight, the two walked side by side towards the Hong Kong Bridge. It was very quiet at night, neither of them spoke, and they could vaguely hear each other's footsteps.

    Song Xiang was a little afraid of embarrassment, so he took the initiative to say: "Hal said that he wanted to come and play, Mr. Gu can bring him here if he is free." She will soon renovate the city, and may need someone to help take a look at it. Comments.

    Gu Mo said yes: "If you have time, bring him here, stay for a few days?"

    Song Xiang nodded, "Yes, the floating hotel should be built by then, and people can live in it."

    Gu Mo was silent for a moment, " Are you going to open it to everyone?"

    Song Xiang hummed, "Should be."

    Gu Mo: "Don't worry?"

    Song Xiang knew what Gu Mo meant, "Worry."

    "But no matter how worried you are, life must go on " Song Xiang smiled at Gu Mo, "And Mr. Gu, didn't you say you want to wait for the test results? There is no news yet?"

    Gu Mo hummed, "I'm not in Capital Star this month, so I don't know what's going on."

    Song Xiang snorted, "It's okay, I have a defense network here, and it doesn't matter even if it's confirmed."

    Gu Mo stopped and looked at Song Xiang, "The defense network is not absolutely safe."

    "You should all talk about it ." Makes sense, right?" Song Xiang thought of the researchers of the Botanical Academy, "They said they would come, but they never came after I refused."

    Gu Mo guessed that something happened to the Botanical Academy, and they haven't fully prepared yet. He will definitely come, anyway, this matter is very important, no one will treat it as nothing, "No matter what, you can tell me something."

    Song Xiang looked at Gu Mo gratefully, "Thank you."

    "It should be .” Gu Mo didn’t say anything more, and glanced at the suspended hotel that was about to be built in the defense network, “I’m going first.”

    Song Xiang nodded and said a good journey.

    After Gu Mo left in the spaceship, Song Xiang returned to the villa, tidied up everything in the kitchen, and then took out the optical brain, "Little assistant, I didn't buy this, can I use it?

    " At the beginning, the assistant threatened Song Xiang that she did not have a reasonable interstellar identity, could not leave interstellar casually, and could not use optical brains, holographic cabins, etc. Now Song Xiang got the optical brain without asking for it. This should not violate the rules, right?

     It is very troublesome to apply for a legal interstellar identity. The little assistant did not expect that Gu Mo would take the trouble to do it for the host. Now it is useless to block it: "It can be used, but the host should not reveal the existence of the system."

     "I am not a fool .” Song Xiang began to study the optical brain, and quickly verified the information entry.

     After the optical brain was successfully activated, a fluorescent green screen was displayed in front of Song Xiang's eyes, on which various messages from Interstellar flashed quickly, making her dizzy.

     Song Xiang explored carefully, and quickly found the pattern, which is a bit like her mobile phone, which contains various information and data, but the optical brain is more intelligent, and can help the owner with many things, which the mobile phone cannot actively help.

     "This is pretty easy to use." Song Xiang swipe casually, and then found that there are two friends in the correspondent, namely Hal and Gu Mo.

     Song Xiang looked at the saved name, her heart was warm, and she thought of Gu Mo's talk about going to space to see the stars. She pursed her lips and looked up at the starry sky above her head with a smile in her eyes. She felt that tonight The stars are more beautiful than ever.