Except for the fish farming area, the animals raised in other areas can come out during the day, eat, drink and play freely in the large pasture outside, let them grow up as happily as possible, so that the grown livestock will have firm meat and taste Delicious, can be sold at a good price!

    In addition, there are several pasture lands. When the grass in this area is eaten up, we will go to another area. In short, we will rotate them, so that pigs, cattle and sheep can eat the freshest and tenderest wild grasses.

    After breeding these livestock, there are still many breeding houses left in the breeding area. Song Xiang didn't think about raising anything else for the time being, so he left them vacant.

    It cost Song Xiang nearly ten million to buy these livestock, which directly emptied her bank card.

    So Song Xiang stopped buying what he needed next, but concentrated on planting the fruit trees and flowers he bought before.

    The fruit trees she planted first, after this batch of fruit trees were bought and planted, only one-third of the area where the fruit trees were planted remained unplanted, and they all belonged to the outer area, so you can hardly see them if you don’t go to the outer area. .

    So Song Xiang wants to wait for the large batch of fruits to come out in the coming year to see everyone's reaction, and then plant more fruits that everyone likes.

    The planting of fruit trees took more than half a month. After all the planting was completed, the planting area basically came to a halt.

    At this time, the corn in the field can be picked.

    This time Song Xiang stared at it carefully, not ignoring the time, and it was very tender when it was picked off. He took a few back to the big villa behind the office building, cooked them with the supporting interstellar kitchen equipment, and ate them.

    A year ago, Song Xiang never thought that one day he would live in a big villa with three floors, a yard outside, and a small yard behind the house where aircraft, cars and other things can be parked.

    Although he doesn't live here often, Song Xiang has arranged everything. The bed, table, and sofa are all arranged one by one in the room, which is clean and simple.

    Because there is no time to decorate, the decoration is very simple, but there is a little warmth everywhere, and it is pleasant to come here to rest for a while when you are tired.

    Song Xiang took the boiled corn and gnawed it slowly. The waxy corn was bright in color, plump and firm, and it tasted sweet, waxy and soft, with a very good taste. The appearance of fruit corn is not as good as waxy corn. The grains are mostly white and yellow, which look mixed with different colors, but it tastes soft and sweet, and it feels like juice bursts when you bite into it.

    After confirming that there was no problem with the taste, Song Xiang asked Xiao A to break off all the corn and put them in the large warehouse at the entrance. There is the latest fresh-keeping technology in StarCraft, which can keep the fresh-picked effect forever.

    In order to facilitate storage, Song Xiang built a total of five large warehouses, mainly to facilitate the preservation of inventory.

    Next to the warehouse are two large mushroom houses and sprout seedling houses. When the time comes, they will be picked and put directly into the warehouse.

    After all the corn from tens of acres of land was put into the warehouse, a warehouse only took up less than one-tenth, which shows how big the warehouse is.