"Okay I'll be right over." Gu Mo went straight to the research institute, sat down on the chair in He Xiao's office, and asked calmly, "He Xiao?"

    He Xiao knew that Gu Mo was waiting for his explanation, so he pulled Gu Mo first. After going to the testing room, "You follow me to the monitoring room first, and I will give you an explanation after I have seen it."

    It was about Hal, and Gu Mo cooperated with He Xiao's actions.

    He Xiao checked Gu Mo, with a look of astonishment in his eyes, "It really is." A hint of impatience flashed across Gu Mo's handsome face, "     What

    's going on?"

It's much better again." He Xiao looked at Gu Mo excitedly, "I guessed correctly, you're saved!"

    Gu Mo frowned, "Didn't you say it was related to Hal?"

    "I don't mean you can Come here in a hurry?" He Xiao didn't feel guilty for lying, but said excitedly: "I said last time that things are getting better, but you don't believe me, just look..."

    Gu Mo A look of hesitation flashed across his face, "Coincidence?"

    "If it's just a coincidence once, is it still the same?" He Xiao said from his professional point of view: "Under normal circumstances, the frequency of mental breakdown will gradually decrease with time. Your last time was three months." It happened once, and it should be less than three months next time. It has been three months now, and instead of having an attack, your condition is getting better and better. Do you think this is a coincidence?"

    Gu Mo said: "I have been doing it on time recently. Grooming."

    "Grooming will only make you less uncomfortable when you have an attack, and will not prevent you from having an attack." He Xiao looked at Gu Mo excitedly, "Gu Mo, you are saved, you will not die."

    All Stars People who have awakened their mental power are tortured by a mental breakdown. The higher the level, the more uncomfortable it is when they collapse, and the final result is even worse. Gu Mo has personally witnessed the pain of the elders in his family when they collapsed.     Gu Mo had already thought about his own consequences, but now that he heard the news about He Xiao, his hands on the sofa trembled invisibly, "It's not a coincidence, what's the reason?"     "I guess it's because Plant." He Xiao sat next to Gu Mo, "I asked Gu Bo, since you went to pick up Hal, your family has been eating a plant from which planet."     Gu Mo thought Song Xiang, who made himself a steaming bowl of noodles, subconsciously wanted to deny, "Maybe it's for other reasons."     "I thought so too." He Xiao looked at Gu Mo's face without blinking. , "But after I checked the bodies of some patients for a while, I also found some very interesting things. Their chaotic mental power also showed signs of improvement."     "I asked them, they have been staying in Capital Star, The only change in life is to start buying plants after learning about the plants on the ancient earth from Mr. Philo." He Xiao's peach blossom eyes revealed a strong sense of exploration unabashedly, "The plants in their mouths That's the plants you and Hal took away together a few months ago."     Gu Mo leaned back on the sofa slightly, and said softly, "There are a lot of plants."

    "But this is the only one that is special, right?" He Xiao said with a smile: "People who came for testing said that they felt happy after eating the plants bought from A77. Do you still want to deny it?"

    "Do you want to deny it?" It doesn't matter, I have already bought the plants, and I will send them to the laboratory when they are delivered, if confirmed, it will be a great achievement for the entire interstellar." He Xiao said as he got up and went out.

    Gu Mo reached out to stop He Xiao, retracted his eyelids slightly, "Who knows?"

    "Not yet, until I get the results of the experiment, I won't talk to anyone but you." He Xiao raised his jaw slightly, "I know you have never It is said that she is protecting the person who sells plants, but since she can sell them, it means she is prepared?"

    Gu Mo lowered his eyes and frowned slightly, afraid that she had no idea that the vegetables she planted could help heal the spiritual power of interstellar humans Crash thing.

    "He Xiao, let me know if there is a result on this matter."

    "Okay." He Xiao nodded knowingly, "It's just that I'm not the only one who is researching this, and this matter is very important, and I may not be able to hide it for long."

    Gu Mo nodded, thanked him and left the institute.

    After returning home, he glanced at the pile of vegetables piled up in the kitchen. He frowned slightly, and hesitantly took out the optical brain.