Customers think that these people's booing is a conspiracy: "..."

    "It's up to you What do you think, try it if you want to try it, don’t force it if you don’t want to try it, and don’t trick the boss.”

    When Hal saw the upsurge on the Internet, he was stunned, from a scam conspiracy to a small shop owner Come out and explain them before they believe it?

    Hal curled his lips, "Song Xiang doesn't have time to see you."

    "Uncle, I asked my father not to disturb you, why did Song Xiang have a background?"

    Gu Mo glanced at the content on the star network: "Because they only want to know what they think."

    Hal said with a cold face, "It's too stupid

    .

    " I don't care." Hal glanced at Xingwang again, "I just think they are too annoying, so tell them that they don't care."

    Gu Mo said: "If you don't listen, do it, don't waste

    your words." Hal hesitated Nodded, "They won't bully Song Xiang, right?"

    Gu Mo didn't know, "She's not one to be bullied."

    Hal didn't believe it, "She's obviously very weak."

    Gu Mo smiled Smile, "She's smart."

    Hal looked at Gu Mo expectantly, and he also wanted to be praised, "I'm smart too."

    Gu Mo smiled, rubbed Hal's head, and acted intimately, making the two of them seem The relationship is very good: "It's getting late, I'll take you back to the palace."

    Hal hummed, looking at the rapidly receding light and shadow outside the car window, "Uncle, do I have to go now?"

    Gu Mo knew that Hal said What is it, "Your father has already arranged it."

    Hal stared at Gu Mo eagerly, "But I haven't visited the small town that Song Xiang rebuilt, and I haven't picked sweet little strawberries yet." Gu Mo

    thought Liao thought: "If you get all A's, I'll take you there during the vacation."

    Hal's eyes lit up, "Really?"

    Gu Mo hummed, "Really."

    "That's a deal." Hal stretched out his little finger, "Pull the hook."

    Gu Mo hesitated for a moment, but still made this childish agreement with Hal, "I will help you prepare the vegetables and fruits you want, as long as you do your best."

    Haha Er nodded, he will not let uncle down.

    After sending Hal back to the palace, Gu Mo turned around and left. On the way home, he received a call from He Xiao, "Come to the research institute quickly."

    "It's less than a month." Gu Mo meant It's not time for me to comb and check. When the time comes, he will go there by himself.

    He Xiao urged: "It's related to your recent changes, it's urgent, come here!"

    Gu Mo raised his hand and frowned, not planning to cooperate: "It's late, let's talk about it next time."

    He Xiao's voice was deep, " Hal is also eating the plants from that shop, right? Are you sure you can't come?"

    Gu Mo's indifferent eyes showed a hint of doubt, "What's wrong with the plants?"

    He Xiao urged, "You'll know when you come here."