Gu Mo looked up at Song Xiang, as if wondering why she was staring at him.

    Song Xiang came back to his senses, "Mr. Gu, what do you think of the taste?"

    Gu Mo nodded, "Very good."

    "This is the first time I have eaten this kind of food." Gu Mo

    thought of the food that Uncle Gu mentioned two days ago, " Is this the same food you sent to Hal before?"

    Song Xiang nodded and said yes, "There are potatoes, flour, sweet potatoes and rice. I told Hal how to do it. Mr. Gu will go back You can ask Hal later, and try to make it when the time comes."

    Gu defaulted to these kinds of grains, "It tastes good, and I will sell it in the future?"

    "Maybe next year." Now Song Xiang has grown up For the planting surface, another batch can be harvested in a few months. After calculating the time, the coming year will be a few months later.

    Gu Mo nodded, intending to ask Gu Bo to pay more attention to it later.

    "If Mr. Gu likes the taste of these grains, I still have some here, and you can take them back together." Song Xiang said, pointing to the dozens of catties of potatoes and sweet potatoes in the corner, all of which were left after they were not planted. .

    Gu Mo said no, "You keep it for sale."

    "Mr. Gu, take it, thank you very much last night." Song Xiang wondered if the asteroid would have been breached by the Star Thief if the patrolling warship hadn't come over. ? If it is breached, the plants on the asteroid will definitely not be able to keep.

    Song Xiang spent a lot of money to buy fruit trees and seeds. If they were destroyed, she probably didn't have the courage to start all over again.

    In the end, Gu Mo didn't postpone any further, "Thank you."

    Song Xiang smiled, "You're welcome."

    After Gu Mo had breakfast, he was about to leave. Song Xiang sent Gu Mo to the Hong Kong Bridge. On the way to the Hong Kong Bridge, she He asked slightly worried: "Mr. Gu, the Star Bandit will not come again, right?"

    "The Star Bandit last night will definitely not appear again." Gu Mo could see Song Xiang's worry, "If you are really worried, , you can hire defense forces, you can also cooperate with other asteroids, and you can also apply for the protection of the galaxy army.”     Song Xiang knew that this was Gu Mo’s kind reminder from Hal’s face, so he nodded slightly, but thinking of yesterday’s Everyone's attitude at night, it is probably not easy to cooperate, "Is there no other way?"     Gu Mo said softly, "The patrol ship will leave soon, try to be careful."     Song Xiang nodded gratefully smiled.     Gu Mo didn't say anything else, he left the A77 with his things, and drove the spaceship back to the warship parked in the distant space.     As soon as he entered the cabin of the warship, Su Ni came up, he clicked his tongue, "Would you like to come back?"     Gu Mo looked sideways at his friend, "What's the matter?"     Su Ni said, "I care about you, I'm afraid you will be fascinated by something and come back." not coming."

    Gu Mo flexed his wrist, "Are you going to the training ground?"

    "I'm not crazy about the training ground early in the morning." Su Ni leaned against the wall, "I asked the chef to leave you a nutritious meal Do you want to eat?"

    Gu Mo said, "No, I've eaten."

    "Have you eaten? What did you eat?" Su Ni suddenly thought of the owner of A77, and stared at Gu Mo with a gossip, "General Gu, Is it delicious?"