as soon as possible." They are all old customers, and Song Xiang didn't hesitate, and said yes, "I will inform you when the time comes."

    After replying, Song Xiang saw Hal and Gu in these messages silent information.

    Gu Mo said: "The coordinates of your asteroid are already known on Starnet." The

    news was posted yesterday, but Song Xiang didn't read the information yesterday. She replied, "I just found out."

    Gu Mo quickly replied Message: "Does it matter?"

    "It doesn't matter." Song Xiang said: "Actually, A77 will face everyone sooner or later, but I didn't expect it to be so soon."

    Gu Mo: "The interstellar army will be patrolling the eighty-eight galaxy recently, you don't have to Too worried."

    Song Xiang touched his eyebrows, what does this person mean?

    She hesitated and replied: "I upgraded the defense net, it will be fine."

    "The defense net also needs to be careful." Gu Mo didn't ask about the level of the defense net. Even a high-level defense net may be breached. Take it lightly.

    Song Xiang is not too worried that someone will break in. The little assistant is usually dormant and doesn't take care of things, but she will not lose the chain at critical moments and will not allow people to break in. However, she still expressed her gratitude to Gu Mo: " Thank you, Mr. Gu, I will pay attention."

    Gu Mo didn't say anything else, he just told him that he could tell him something and then went offline.

    Song Xiang pursed her lips and smiled, and then went to read the news about Hal, and Hal was mostly concerned about it.

    She replied: "Don't worry too much, I upgraded the defense net, and no one can break in."

    Hal was a little relieved when he heard that the defense net had been upgraded, "That's okay.

    " Quite foresighted.” Song Xiang’s decision to upgrade his defense network when taking out a loan was based on these things, and it turns out that it is a good thing to plan ahead and take precautions before they happen.

    "Xiangxiang, you are very good." Hal rarely admits that others are good, and this is the first time he admits to anyone other than his uncle.

    Song Xiang smiled and said: "Hal is also very good."

    Although Hal has always thought that he is a smart person, he still felt embarrassed when Song Xiang praised him: "You are even better, and your vegetables are so delicious. Everyone wants to buy it."

    Song Xiang said with a smile: "I won't let them in when they come to buy, but if you come, Hal, I will let you in."

    Hal said: "When uncle comes back, take me "

    Song Xiang didn't ask where Hal's uncle went, but just smiled and said: "I'm rebuilding the house here, and you can come and play when I finish it.

    " It’s been a month, but I haven’t talked to Hal all the time. Now Hal is very shocked when he hears it, “Building a house? What does it look like?”

    Song Xiang didn’t directly describe it to Hal, but said to him: “It’s very interesting. It’s a special place, you’ll know when it’s built.”

    Hal: “Is it fun?”

    Song Xiang is not sure if everyone will find it fun, she is still sorting out things that may be sold in the future, she After thinking for a while, he said, "There may be many foods you haven't eaten before."

    "Food?" Halton's eyes lit up, and he sat up straight excitedly, scaring his classmates into thinking that something had happened.

    "Hal, what's the matter with you?"

    "It's okay." Hal didn't want to expose this matter to his classmates. He walked out of the classroom and found a corner and asked Song Xiang: "Is it a fun resort?"

    Song Xiang thought about it for a while and thought that he was positioning himself as a small tourist town, which was not much different from a resort

    . What?"

    Song Xiang said: "I don't know yet, but it must be better than nutrient solution."

    Hal urged Song Xiang: "Then you build it quickly, and I can go earlier."

    Song Xiang hummed: " Okay, I'll do it as soon as possible."

    After chatting with Song Xiang, Hal began to imagine what the rebuilt town would look like. And what is delicious? Will it taste better than strawberries?

    The more he thought about it, the more itchy he got, he took out his optical brain and found his uncle who was out patrolling the interstellar space: "Uncle, can you secretly help me take a look at what the small town Xiangxiang looks like?"