Gu: "Master Hal didn't eat dinner Going back again?"

    "I'm afraid my uncle will beat me." Hal said and walked out, "Uncle Housekeeper, I'll come back from school and come to see you."

    Uncle Gu sent Hal out of the house with a smile, and waited to see you off . After returning to the living room, "Master, I think you like this vegetable very much, and you are quite familiar with it..."

    Gu Mo looked at Gu Bo disapprovingly: "Gu Bo, I'm not interested. "

    Uncle Gu shut up knowingly, shrugged his shoulders and walked outside. He looked at a box of vegetables in the kitchen and said to himself: "The young master also said that he is not interested. If he is not interested, why don't you forget to buy it regularly? What about the vegetables?"

    ***

    Song Xiang husked the rice, ground the wheat into powder, and put them into interstellar packaging bags, each containing 20 catties, and the potatoes and sweet potatoes each packed 50 catties, and gave them to Ha I sent it over.

    At the same time, she didn't forget to tell Hal about several methods of making staple foods, among which potatoes can not only be boiled, but also cut into shreds and fried, or cut into pieces and stewed with chicken.

    There is no pickled pepper or vinegar in Hal, so Song Xiang will remind Hal that he can use synthetic seasoning to make hot and sour potato shreds.

    Hal wrote it down and forwarded it to Gu Mo, "Uncle, you must inform me when it's time, I want to taste it as soon as possible."

    Gu Mo, who was working, looked at the message silently. I don't want to.

    Although he didn't know what kind of food Song Xiang sent, Gu Mo guessed that the price should not be cheap, so he silently transferred one million star coins as a reward.

    Song Xiang was stunned when he saw the entry, "Mr. Gu, what does this mean?"

    "Food money." Gu Mo paused: "I apologize to you on his behalf."

    Song Xiang was startled, and then realized: "He didn't want it, I gave it to Hal."

    Gu Mo: "You keep it for sale."

    "I don't plan to sell it for the time being." Song Xiang paused, "He and I are also friends. It's normal to send things in time, don't be aggressive with him, and don't beat him."

    Gu Mo was silent for a moment: "I hit him?"

    Song Xiang hummed, "Hal said he made a mistake and you would beat him. "

    Gu Mo Gritting his teeth silently, if training in the holographic virtual battle field counts as beating, then he has indeed been beaten many times.

    Song Xiang said again: "Mr. Gu, don't attack him often, Hal is not a child who is not polite."

    Gu Mo did not expect Song Xiang to protect Hal, thinking about Hal's recent state, he thanked him: " Thank you for taking the time to chat with him, he has been much happier recently."

    Song Xiang didn't dare to take credit for it: "You're welcome, I have nothing to do at night, chatting with him is a way to pass the time."

    Gu Mo said in a deep well There was a smile in his eyes, "If you need help in the future, you can tell me."

    Although he knew that Gu Mo might have an unusual status, Song Xiang didn't seek anything when talking with Hal, so he just replied that he didn't need it.

    Gu Mo just said: "This is valid at any time."

    Song Xiang pursed his lips, and said after hesitation: "Thank you."

    After talking to Gu Mo, Song Xiang smiled, this person is not like It looks so indifferent on the surface.

    She put down the tablet and heard some movement outside the shop. She followed the reputation and found that it was the uncle of the Fang family.

    At this time, it has been more than a month since Grandma Fang fell and was hospitalized. Song Xiang wondered if Grandma Fang came back from the hospital? She went out and asked, "Uncle Fang, is Grandma Fang better?"

    Uncle Fang said, "I was discharged from the hospital two days ago."

    Song Xiang looked at Uncle Fang's empty car, "Why didn't Grandma Fang come back?" "

    My mother can't go to the field yet, so she will stay in the city to recuperate for the time being, and won't come back at home for the time being." Uncle Fang came back to pack his clothes and things this time. After packing, he took out his mobile phone, "Song Xiang, thanks to you for my mother's affairs, I earned you the medical expenses last time."

    Song Xiang waved his hand and said no: "No, I haven't seen Grandma Fang recently, so the little money is just for going to see her." Hers."

    "Don't be polite to us, you keep it." Uncle Fang transferred some extra money to Song Xiang as a thank you, "Song Xiang, my parents probably won't come back this year, the things at home I’ve cleaned everything up, and the electricity is turned off.”

    “Please check the door and don’t let thieves in. If there’s anything going on at home, please let me know on WeChat.”

    “There’s also no food outside in the back yard. Go pick it, if you don't mind picking it, you can go pick it, otherwise it will be a waste if it breaks."

    Song Xiang nodded and said yes.

    After Uncle Fang's family left, Song Xiang looked at the empty street, her shop was really the only one left open at the end of the town.

    But it's also cleaner. Song Xiang no longer has to worry about people seeing her secretly moving goods or moving trees home, so she digs wild trees and moves them home more and more frequently.