After the pollination was completed, it was still early, and Song Xiang went to the city to water the sprouts and mushrooms. Two days later, the mushrooms grew again.

    After pouring the water and returning to the small shop, Song Xiang received a call to deliver the mushroom package. She asked the delivery person to deliver it directly to the private house she rented. After the delivery person finished unloading, she passed the monitoring He said to the driver who delivered him, "Master, thank you for your hard work. There is water and food in the cabinet in the corner of the warehouse. You can take some to eat." The

    tired and hungry drivers were originally dissatisfied with Song Xiang who did not show up, but Now that I heard that food was prepared for them, I felt much better. I opened the cabinet and saw that there were boxes of bottled mineral water, drinks, biscuits, French buns, instant noodles in barrels, self-heating hot pot and snacks. , very rich.

    "Then we won't be polite." The drivers looked at the kettle next to them, and knew that it was specially prepared, so they took the kettle to tap water and boiled a pot of boiling water to make instant noodles, and also put two ham sausages .     "You're welcome, you can just take it." Song Xiang knew that the driver might be dissatisfied with unloading the goods, so he specially prepared these things. The total cost is less than 200 yuan, but he will feel much more comfortable.     Although there was a lot of food, the drivers and masters didn't take too much. They only took instant noodles and ham sausages, and they didn't take much else. Everyone has a good character. The more you trust them, the less they will take things casually.     So after they were full, they simply cleaned up and left. Before leaving, they didn't forget to ask Song Xiang to the monitor: "This door is closed for you, and the key is also placed on it. Come and get it earlier."     "Okay, Thank you for your hard work." In fact, Song Xiang was already on the way to the private house, and after they drove away, she went directly to the private house and put all the mushroom bags, fungus bags, beans, etc. purchased this time into the system warehouse. back home.     After moving home, Song Xiang unpacked 1,000 mushroom bags and 100 fungus bags and put them in the tidied up house. After watering, he soaked the various seeds, and waited for 50 newly bought bags tomorrow. The seedling boxes of all are full.     There are more and more customers coming to buy recently, Song Xiang wants to keep stocking as much as possible, so that she can save a batch of star coins as soon as possible to renovate the interior of the small town.     Seeing that Song Xiang is so enterprising, the little assistant is naturally very happy, "Come on, host, and strive to pay off all debts as soon as possible."     Of course, the customers are also happier, seeing that the quantity and variety have increased, and they are also very happy to buy, Customers of this type headed by Moyes always buy five catties and ten catties at once without even blinking their eyes. In more than half a month, she sold 3,000 catties of vegetables, including 2,000 catties of cabbage and water spinach, and some mushrooms, sprouts, cucumbers, loofahs and other vegetables.     In the past half a month, she directly saved 30 million star coins, took 5 million star coins and exchanged them into Huaxia coins to buy bricks and tiles, and saved all the rest to hire the machine construction team equipped with the system. .

    Because the transformation system does not accept credit, and she has just borrowed two billion star coins from the Commonwealth Bank, she is not yet eligible to borrow again. She can only save some star coins for employment, so she has not repaid the loan recently. After all, it is still The most important thing is to transform the city.     Song Xiang devotes himself to his career, so he spends less time chatting with his friends. Every time the chat in the "Ganfan Group" is in full swing, Song Xiang is either planting vegetables and trees in the future town, or collecting goods and digging saplings. At night, I was so tired that I collapsed on the bed and didn't want to move.     Zhou Tian kept talking to Song Xiang: "Xiangxiang, why haven't you spoken recently?"     Xie Qin turned down the stage unceremoniously: "Xiangxiang must think you are noisy, how can I know what Baba eats?"     Zhou Tian posted an emoji of an overtime dog: "You just envy me."     Xie Qin: "Bah!"     Song Xiang took a rare look at the group chat, "I'm a bit busy these days, so I don't have much time to look at my phone during the day."     Xie Qin: "The business at home is so good?"     Song Xiang didn't explain much. Both the Lushan Small Shop and the Ancient Earth Small Shop are her businesses, and the good business of the Ancient Earth Small Shop is also a good business at home. "It's not bad. "     Zhou Tian also interjected: "Xiangxiang, the May Day holiday is coming soon, are you free then? I'll come and see you."     Song Xiang counted his time and took two or three days to come It's okay to accompany Zhou Tian, ​​"Yes, come here."     Zhou Tian said with a smile: "Okay, then it's settled, I'm going to buy tickets now."     "Are you really going? Just eat your ticket." Keep talking, I'm really afraid that you will eat Xiangxiang to pieces." Xie Qin said.     Zhou Tian: "You can go with me if you have the ability?"     "I have no ability, I have to work overtime." The company Xie Qin works for is a large enterprise, one project after another, basically all year round, although very tiring, But the same treatment is very good, she never tires of it, and never thought of leaving, "After I finish this project for a while, I will find time to see you, Xiangxiang."

    Song Xiang knew that everyone cared about her, and wanted to see if she was really doing well, so she didn't refuse, "Okay, you are welcome to come and play."     Zhou Tian said, "Xiangxiang, I put The ticket is bought, the air ticket for the night of April 30th, after arriving, it will be dawn after a while, and then I will rent a car to find you."     Song Xiang said: "I will pick you up, and you can go to the scenic spots in the city. Take a turn."     "I don't want to go to the scenic spot to look at people's heads during the holidays, I'll just go to your place." Zhou Tian said with a smile.     "Okay." Song Xiang said so, but still checked the guide, and arranged for several special attractions to take Zhou Tian around.     After making an appointment with Zhou Tian, ​​Song Xiang looked at the date and found that the May Day holiday was only three days away. In these three days, she took the time to clean the small shop, cleaning upstairs and downstairs, inside and out. .     In addition, I informed the wholesaler in the county to help deliver a batch of goods. The May Day holiday will soon come. Some children who are studying in the town will come back, and there will be more people who will come to buy snacks. Prepare more to be prepared.     In addition, several batches of antique bricks and tiles purchased by Song Xiang were sent over. She moved them all into the square in the center of the future town for storage, and soon piled up into a hill. The place is wide and there are no shelters around it. Great for storing these things.     After moving everything in, Song Xiang rushed to put another batch of vegetables on the shelves on April 30th, and she could rest and rest during the few days when the vegetables were finished and the vegetables grew.     There are a lot of vegetables on the shelves this time, including Chinese cabbage, lettuce, spinach, spinach, mushrooms, sprouts, cucumbers, loofahs, eggplants, peppers, etc. There are more than a dozen kinds of vegetables, and everyone is confused for a while.     Hal ordered all the vegetables on the shelves. He wanted to eat all of them, so he planned to buy five catties of each. Then half of them would be given to his uncle, and the other half would be kept for himself to eat slowly. Eating fresh plants is fun just thinking about it.

    But when it was time to pay, he suddenly found that his pocket money was overrun, and he frowned angrily. He looked at the mecha model that was exactly the same as his uncle's mecha on the table, and he would not have bought it if he had known earlier.

    But he was reluctant to let him sell the mecha, so he could only grit his teeth and order less vegetables, which was barely enough to pay for it.

    When Gu Bo received the delivery, he saw that the number of vegetables had decreased, and couldn't help but praise Hal: "Master Hal finally knows how to save money."

    Gu Mo glanced at it, and silently transferred a sum to Hal. The pennies passed.

    Ding dong—

    two million star coins arrive in the account.

    Halton, who was listening to the training in front of his father who was also blond and blue-eyed, tensed his back, and when he realized that his father was about to get angry, he lowered his head even lower, "Father, I'm sorry."

    Father Abel was slightly angry, and asked in a deep voice: "Who gave it to you?"

    Hal looked down at the information on his brain: "Father, it was the pocket money that Uncle Gu Mo gave me."

    Abel lowered his face: "As a member of the August family, you actually How decent is it to ask for pocket money from outsiders!"

    Hal lowered his head and stared at the toes of his shoes, his uncle was not an outsider, but he didn't dare to talk back to his father, he just said softly: "Father, my pocket money is not enough."

    Aya Uncle was silent for a moment: "In the future, I will ask the finance officer to give you five million star coins as pocket money every month, and I will not do such rude things in the future."

    Hal calculated silently in his heart, enough to buy five million coins. "Thank you, father."

    "If I receive another complaint from the teacher, all pocket money will be cancelled." Abel didn't look at the little son again after he finished speaking, "Go out."

    "Yes, father." Haha Al was eager to leave his father's side as soon as possible. After he walked out of Abel's study, his footsteps became much lighter subconsciously.

    Abel watched his son's brisk footsteps, and made an intercom call, "What is Hal obsessed with buying recently?"