"Yes." The young girls came in one after another, there were not many types of ice cream, and the quantity was not many, and a few picked and picked five at last, while others took ice cream. drink.

    "How much?"

    "Twenty-five."

    "Is WeChat OK?"

    "Yes." Song Xiang handed the sign with the QR code to the young man.

    "Okay." The young man looked up and saw Song Xiang, and he was stunned. When he came in just now, he thought it was an old woman guarding the shop. After all, there are usually no young people in such small rural shops that are on the verge of bankruptcy. Song Xiang was stunned by his appearance, it was so beautiful.

    Song Xiang saw that this person hadn't scanned, and reminded him: "Scan here." The

    young man came back to his senses, and said nervously: "Oh, oh, ok..."

    After the young man finished paying, his younger brothers and sisters pushed him, "Let's go."

    "Oh, good." The young man pushed his companion's hand away and looked at Song Xiang with burning eyes, "Can you add a WeChat account?" Is it?"

    Song Xiang raised his good-looking eyebrows and glanced at this person, "I'm sorry." The

    young man was dragged away by the people around him in disappointment, and he turned his head from time to time after walking away, "I'm in love."

    "I'll pay you back tomorrow ." I want to visit the grave." The young man couldn't help but meet again by chance.

    "Be careful that uncle breaks your leg."

    "Such a beautiful young lady must have a girlfriend, brother, don't think about it." The

    young man felt that he was not bad, "Am I bad?"

    The younger sister looked at her brother One glance, "Confidence is a good thing." The

    young man jumped up angrily: "You want to fight!"

    ...

    Song Xiang saw a few people laughing and playing from a distance, and he was a little envious in his heart, although Song's uncle and second uncle There are cousins ​​or cousins ​​in the family, but they rarely play together, and there is never an intimate scene of brother and sister fighting each other.

    Perhaps her childhood would have been more interesting if she had had a sibling.

    But thinking these are useless, Song Xiang laughed at herself, and then sorted out the ice cream in the freezer. A few days ago, she specially bought a box of different flavors and came back to freeze it. Now the weather is getting hotter and hotter. There are mothers-in-laws living around who occasionally swear by ice cream or ice cream, and some children who come back from vacation will eat it.

    She won't worry about not being able to sell them all. It will be too hot in the small town in the future, so she can occasionally take one or two in to quench her thirst and cool off.

    Song Xiang put a few more bottles of drinking water into it, and then continued to outflank her hand until an hour before wrapping it up. This time she wrapped three catties of chao hand skin, which was too much to fit in the refrigerator, so she could only put some in the refrigerator and some Put it in the freezer for a while, and put it in when the freezer is emptied.

    Grandma Fang saw that she had wrapped a lot of chaoshou, and she wanted to eat Chaoshou, so she came over and asked for twenty, "Song Xiang, it's too much trouble to outflank Chaoshou, you can sell me