Song Xiang got goosebumps all over his body, Acting like a baby with a mechanical voice is no different from a steel hunk dressed as a little bird. It feels disgusting to think about it, "Be normal!" The

    little assistant said, "I'm normal."

    Song Xiang rolled his eyes in disgust, and continued Go to work.

    With a large debt, Song Xiang had to plant more vegetables. He also planted five acres of water spinach and Chinese cabbage, and several acres of vegetables such as cucumbers, peppers, and celery.

    Fortunately, there are robots to help her plow the land now. She only needs to provide seeds to plant, and she doesn't have to do everything herself, which makes her a lot easier.

    It took a few days to grow the vegetables, and Song Xiang went back to the small shop.

    As soon as the door was closed, she received a call from Zhang Jiajia. After the call was connected, Zhang Jiajia asked, "Why can't I get through?"

    Song Xiang took his mobile phone to the future town. There is no internet, and it's normal if you can't get through, "The battery is out."

    "I thought something happened to you." Zhang Jiajia was visibly relieved.

    "It's okay." Song Xiangmo said silently, "Did you call to come back?"

    It was Ching Ming Festival in a few days, and she thought Zhang Jiajia would come back to visit the grave.

    "I have to work overtime, so I have no choice but to come back." Zhang Jiajia paused, "What are you doing at home? I haven't chatted with you recently."

    "It's good." Song Xiang didn't like to talk about his difficulties, and of course he couldn't tell, so it was good to answer in one sentence.

    "Really?" Zhang Jiajia knew what kind of character his friend was, "Is the shop business okay?"

    Song Xiang smiled softly and said with a warm heart, "Don't worry about me, I'm really doing well. I really didn't lie to you."

    Zhang Jiajia couldn't help laughing, "It's fine if you don't hide it."

    "I really don't." Song Xiang sighed helplessly in his heart, "If you don't believe me, just come and see, I really do I don’t need anything, and I don’t have to worry about anything.”

    Zhang Jiajia hummed, “Okay, I believe in you.” The

    two left this topic and talked about other things, and Song Xiang took advantage of the chat to go online I went to buy some seeds, because the cabbage was sown densely, the seeds were used up quickly, and the twenty catties I bought last time were almost used up, so she had to buy some more.

    After Zhang Jiajia said a few words, he found that Song Xiang's answer was perfunctory, so he asked, "What are you doing?"

    Song Xiang replied, "I'm shopping."

    "What to buy?" "Buy

    some fast-germinating seeds."

    " Buy seeds?" Zhang Jiajia was stunned for a moment, thinking about making money now that Song Xiang is growing in the countryside, he must grow some vegetables himself, "What kind of seeds should I buy?"

    Song Xiang said: "Buy everything, the only requirement is that the growth cycle is short. "

    Sprouts, or the sprouts we often order when we eat hot pot, what else?" Zhang Jiajia carefully recalled the vegetables with a short growth cycle that he knew, "And cabbage and lettuce?"

    " Does sprouting bean sprouts count?" Song Xiang couldn't help asking the little assistant.

    The little assistant said, beans are seeds, and the success of seedlings in the future town will be considered the output of the future town.

    Song Xiang nodded, "Then give it a try."

    She decided to try growing bean sprouts at home first, and then go to the future town to grow bean sprouts after she learned it. At that time, sprouts can also be arranged together.

    Zhang Jiajia added: "There are mushroom buns like that on the Internet. My mother bought them before and brought them home. Just put them in a cool place and water them, and a lot of mushrooms can grow in a week, which is enough to fry a big plate."

    "A mushroom bag seems to grow four or five times. If you like to eat mushrooms, you can try it. I think the taste of my own mushrooms should be better."

    "Then I'll take a look." Song Xiang put the seeds Wholesale network searched a bit.

    I quickly found a manufacturer selling mushroom buns. There were common oyster mushrooms, black shimeji mushrooms, xiuzhen mushrooms, white jade mushrooms, king oyster mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, Coprinus comatus, as well as gallinaceous mushrooms, Hericium erinaceus, elm mushrooms, etc. There are many varieties of yellow mushrooms and yellow umbrella mushrooms, all of which are packed in bags, which have a suitable environment for mushroom growth. It is very convenient to buy them and pour some water at home to grow them.

    Song Xiang chose the cheapest oyster mushroom and bought 200 planting bags to try growing. Because they were purchased in bulk from a wholesale factory, the price was very cheap, 2 yuan per bag. If you buy in large quantities, the price will be even cheaper.

    After buying the required seeds, Song Xiang also bought some sprouting boxes.

    These things were quickly arranged for delivery, and they were delivered during the Ching Ming holiday. She was going to visit grandma's grave first, and then she could try to grow bean sprouts and sprouts when she came back in the afternoon.

    It was originally planned well, but unexpectedly, it was delayed by some things.