Of course, there is a more important reason that the defense net is very expensive. Ordinary plants cannot survive in a place full of radiation without a defense net. However, the radiation-resistant plant seeds studied by the Academy of Sciences are scarce and extremely expensive. Not every asteroid has them. Qualifications are affordable.

    So the Academy of Sciences does research at most, but more people who see this cake.

    After a while, Hal also figured out the key point, "Can she protect herself?"

    "Yes." Gu Mo felt that since Song Xiang dared to open a shop for business, he must be prepared.

    Song Xiang, who was considered to be prepared, actually relied on reforming the system, because she was sure that the little assistant would not break up with her halfway, so she asked the little assistant: "Now I know that there are more and more people in the small shop, and only two The first result is that the business is getting better and better, and the second is being dominated by jealousy, which one do you think it will be?" The

    little assistant thought for a while: "Host, TV shows say that people's hearts are unpredictable, it may be the second type."

    "Since you know it may be the second type, why don't you rush to press for the loan?" Song Xiang said angrily, "You have to wait until the asteroid is occupied before you jump out?"

    The little assistant in the jumping pit was wronged. He let out a cry, and then went to find the system father.

    Although the defense network may not be able to dispel some thoughts, it can at least protect the safety of her and the vegetables. At least within the defense network, she has the right to choose actively.

    Because of the urgency of the matter, the little assistant didn't delay, and on the third day after this reminder, the loan for A77 was approved.

    After receiving two billion star coins, Song Xiang immediately paid the deposit for upgrading the defense network. A few hours later, professionals arrived at A77 to help upgrade the defense network, and at the same time replaced the power conversion equipment in the defense network. There is enough energy for the normal maintenance of the positional defense network.

    Looking at the completed equipment, Song Xiang couldn't help asking: "Then can this also be connected to the electricity in the city?" The

    professional replied: "Yes."

    Song Xiang thought that this is not bad, as long as there is radiation outside the defense network, Then the power will not be cut off, and there will never be charges, which is quite a deal.

    After the defense network is successfully upgraded, the security defense level of the abandoned star A77 has risen to S-level, which can block all people, spaceships, meteorites, etc. who have not applied for entry. Remind twice first, and take the initiative to attack the third time.

    In addition, unless it is an organized and disciplined large-scale attack, ordinary attacks can no longer harm the inside of the A77.

    Song Xiang was very satisfied with the result, "Are there any exceptions?" The

    professional said no with certainty, "We conduct maintenance inspections once a year, and we will be responsible for any problems."

    After the professionals left, Song Xiangwang Looking at the cleaned defense net above his head, he felt that the sky was brighter and bluer.

    "Little assistant, you did a good job this time."

    The little assistant who temporarily lived on Xiao E's body twisted awkwardly, "The host finally praised me, happy..."