Hal said no, "It's yours if it's given to you."

Song Xiang's attitude was firm, "I'll return it to you."

"Then just throw it away if you don't want it, there is no way to return it." I don't understand, wouldn't it be good to have a few more robots to help her do the work?

Song Xiang was a little helpless, "Robots are very expensive, how about I give you money?"

Hal said eagerly: "Really, they are not expensive at all. They are the lowest farming robots, and they don't know anything else."

Song Xiang: "That doesn't work either."

Hal said arrogantly: "I don't want your money anyway, if you don't accept it, I will ignore you."

Are you really a child who ignores people when you get angry? Song Xiang smiled helplessly: "Then what do you want?"

Hal thought about it, and asked tentatively: "Can you chat with me more?"

Song Xiang didn't expect that Hal's request would be this, "You Does your family not accompany you? Where are your friends?"

Hal was silent for a moment, "My mother passed away, and they didn't talk to me."

Song Xiang immediately imagined the scene where his biological father became a stepdad, and his stepmother Unkind, also bullied by half-brothers, usually sleeps in the basement at home, and has a poor image of not even being able to eat enough.

It's no wonder that when Hal fell on A77 for a long time, no one came to find him. After thinking about it like this, it makes sense. Fortunately, he still has an uncle who loves him and will come to look for him from hundreds of millions of light years away.

Song Xiang felt a little distressed in his heart: "...Sorry."

Hal continued to ask: "Then you and I have been talking to me?"

They are a kind of people who are not cared about, Song Xiang couldn't help but say: "Yes."

"But this still can't be deducted from the robot's money."

"Then you sell some plants to my uncle, who likes to eat the vegetables you grow very much." Hal secretly moved out his uncle's name, "He wants to eat but can't buy it."

Song Xiang's small store still has an out-of-stock sign on the background, and no one can buy vegetables, "Then you give your uncle's address, and I will send him some lettuce and small vegetables." Cabbage."

Hal said yes happily, and gave an address, "Then I'll give you money first."

Song Xiang planned to use vegetables to pay for the robot, "No need."

Hal: "I have a lot of pocket money. "

Is it amazing to be rich?

Well, it's pretty amazing.

But Song Xiang confiscated it, and went offline directly, staring at the robots for a while, "Since it is delivered, I will use it, it would be a pity to lose it."

"How to use it?" Song Xiang asked the little assistant, and activated the robot according to the little assistant's reminder.

The robot made a hissing sound and a mechanical voice at the same time: "It has been successfully activated." After

the robot stood up, it scanned Song Xiang up and down, "Confirming the identity of the information...Hi master, I am Your dedicated farming robot, please do it for us." The