Why didn't she run?

    One is to guarantee that there is no problem with the vegetables she grows, and the other is that the system assistant has already bound her, and it is impossible to easily replace her.

    If the system and the little assistant are really helpless, then she will announce the existence of a transformation system higher than interstellar technology for all interstellar people, and see who is taken for research in the end.

    The little assistant looked at Song Xiang who was grinning darkly, "Host, don't be impulsive."

    Song Xiang pursed his lips and smiled, "If you cooperate, I won't be impulsive." The

    little assistant hurriedly said: "Cooperate. "

    If you don't cooperate with it, you won't be able to complete the task, and if you fail the task, you will be wiped out by the system father.

    "Okay, let's continue transplanting, and strive to plant all these seedlings today." Song Xiang pulled the rice transplanter back slowly, leaving two rows of green rice seedlings where the machine rolled over.

    In less than two minutes, you can go from the beginning to the end. After inserting two rows of rice seedlings, you turn around and insert them in the blank area next to them. Repeatedly, a field can be filled with rice seedlings in two hours.     Song Xiang especially admires the wisdom of modern working people. She came up with so many farm tools for lazy people, saving labor and a lot of time for working people, so that she, who is not in good health, can finish farming.     The only disadvantage is that these machines are semi-automatic and need to be pushed by people, which is a bit cumbersome. Now her WeChat steps are ranked in the top ten every day.     **     Capital Star, a high-level medical center.     While Mr. Philo was being sent to the medical center, the bodyguards hurriedly sent two boxes of plants to the research institute behind the medical center. Derived treatment institutions.     After the bodyguard sent the plant to the research institute, he requested to start testing immediately to confirm what kind of suspicious substance in the plant caused Mr. Philo to suddenly fall ill.     After inquiring about the cause and effect, the lady in charge of reception immediately put the plants that may carry radioactive substances into the isolation box.     "When can I get the test results?"     "One hour."     "Please wait in the lobby." The staff carried the box upstairs and took it to the researcher who was in charge of the test.     On the way to send the test items to the laboratory, the staff ran into He Xiao, the youngest and most promising vice president of the research institute, and two of his guests.     She didn't know the child among the two guests, but she knew that the other guest was the youngest admiral of the Federation, and because of his handsome appearance and excellent background, he became the dream lover of all women in the interstellar world.

    The staff just joined here, and they didn't expect to meet General Gu here. They were all elated, and looked at Gu Mo affectionately: "General Gu."

    If Song Xiang were here, he would find out that she had blackmailed him for a while. Gu Mo who writes is known as General Gu.

    Gu Mo didn't speak.

    The young and handsome Vice President He Xiao coughed lightly, looked at the box in the staff's hand, "Is it a plant?"

    "It's an experimental product from the home of the Minister of Commerce, Mr. Philo." The staff returned God, put away the nympho expression, and told He Xiao about Mr. Filo's sudden illness, "The security personnel at Mr. Filo's home thought that this plant might be the cause of Mr. Filo's illness, so they specially brought it here for us to test."