Song Xiang half-concealed his request, "Now I want to do a scene transformation, a retro style, which needs to attract people to visit."

    Jiang Han: "A tourist town?"

    "Almost. "Song Xiang smiled, "I set it in the interstellar era, and the earth's culture disappeared. I want to make a city in the style of ancient earth."

    Jiang Han looked confused, "Is it a business game or something? If it is a physical tourism For a small town, it needs to cooperate with all aspects of planning, architecture, landscape, and construction, and it is calculated on a square meter basis, which is a lot of money."

    Jiang Han said: "If it is a game, if you don't need a big production, you can Design by yourself, you can add whatever you like, and you don’t need to find me specifically.”     Song Xiang returned a wry smile and went crazy, “You can treat it as a tourist town, if you only want renderings, you don’t need to be very detailed and precise , and you don’t need calculations?”     “Then I can help you do it, but it’s not very practical.” Jiang Han paused, “If you don’t need calculations and precision, and you don’t mind, I will I can arrange interns in my studio to practice, but the final result may not be good, but the price is very cheap."     Song Xiang asked in surprise: "Student Jiang, you are amazing, have you opened a studio?"     Jiang Han said with a smile : "That's right, I just opened one to take orders, and now I have hired a few junior interns to help with some unimportant work. They lack the opportunity to practice their hands and have little experience. If you want, I will arrange They do it, let them learn all aspects."     "That's fine." Song Xiang only needs to have renderings and construction drawings to facilitate her follow-up plans, so it doesn't matter if the data is inaccurate, and there is a little assistant on hand , even if the data is inaccurate, it can be calculated.     Jiang Han asked: "Is there a map? Or a floor plan? Or do you need to imagine it out of thin air?"     "There is a map." Song Xiang asked the assistant for the A77's floor plan map and 3D map, and the 3D map removed the buildings in the city, just like A flat land, let people use their imagination on it.

    Song Xiang sent the map to Jiang Han, "Please take a look, will the project be huge? If it is too difficult, let it go." The

    main reason is that the cost is too high.

    Jiang Han looked at the map, and found that it was much simpler than he imagined, and the amount of work was not too big, "It's not difficult, just let them practice their skills, and I will give you a friendly price for the cost, 66,000."

    "Okay ." .” Song Xiang wished that.

    Jiang Han asked again: "What are the requirements?"

    "It is best to have landmarks, and all kinds of life services. The flat land outside the city is reserved for planting, and the rivers and hillsides will be arranged to plant fruit trees or ornamental. tree." Song Xiang paused, "Jiang Han, what do you think?"

    "Yes." It is Party B's responsibility to meet the needs of Party A, and Jiang Han said: "Then the overall style should follow the ancient architectural style. All tourist towns are made of antique style."

    Song Xiang had no objection, "Okay."

    Jiang Han nodded and said, "Then I will arrange for them to do it, and I will send it to you when it is done."

    Song Xiang is very grateful to Jiang Han, "Thank you."

    "Old classmate, why are you so polite?" Jiang Han said, "By the way, are you still in Nancheng? Let's have a get together some other day."

    Song Xiang pursed his lips, "We're at my hometown."

    Jiang Han It seemed a little disappointed, but thinking about Song Xiang's body, he was not surprised, "Then we will meet again when we return to Jiangcheng for the holiday."

    Song Xiang said yes.

    Jiang Han: "I'm going to get busy here first, we'll talk about it another day when there's progress."

    Communicate well with Jiang Han, and then just wait for the drawings.

    After lunch, Song Xiang tidied up and entered the future town again. She tidied up the field that had been soaking for two days, and sprinkled the rice seeds she sold into the seedlings. After the seedlings were raised, she soaked the other rice seeds in water All the land was turned over, and when the rice seedlings grew, they were pulled out and planted.

    It took some time to complete the paddy field, and after finishing it, she took advantage of the time to organize more open land, and she took part of the land to plant wheat.

    According to common sense, wheat is cultivated in autumn and winter, and the temperature of asteroids is too high, so it may not be able to grow. However, according to her recent planting experience, some other vegetables that grow in cold winter have also germinated and grown well. So she planted it to see first, and then thought of other ways if it couldn't grow.

    During her planting period, more than a dozen new orders came in one after another. Some bought Chinese cabbage and some bought lettuce. Be deceived.

    Although the quantity is small, Song Xiang still arranges the delivery with a good attitude. I hope that everyone will feel good after eating and become her repeat customers.

    On the second day after the delivery, she welcomed her first repeat customer, who was the one who placed an order on the first day of her Ancient Earth store's opening.

    The returning customer contacted Song Xiang with great excitement: "You really didn't lie to me. The plants here are real, and they were delivered with fresh soil. I checked and proved that there is no radiation or toxic substances in them." "

    "Although the delivery took ten days, it is kept very fresh, and it tastes really sweet, better than the plants I have eaten before."

    Song Xiang said politely: "Guess, if you like it, you can eat it." Good." The

    repeat customer was very satisfied with this shopping, and placed an order proudly: "I want to buy 20 catties this time."

    Song Xiang reminded the other party: "Can you finish buying so much? If you leave it for too long, the taste may deteriorate "The

    repeat customer said: "Boss, don't worry, I'm actually planning to give it away. Just arrange to deliver it to me as soon as possible.

    " Of course, Song Xiang would not push it out. "After the customer receives the goods, please give them a good review and recommend them. If you have any questions, please let me know at any time." The

    repeat customer said yes, "I will evaluate it now."

    Soon, Song Xiang received the first rainbow fart since the store opened: "This is the most delicious plant I have ever eaten in my life. I boiled it in clean water casually. It is fragrant and fragrant. The plant tastes very tender and fragrant. The soup tastes sweet and has an endless aftertaste, unlike the retro dishes of castles in the air, it is astringent and bitter, and you can't chew it. It is completely inferior to the plants in this family. This is the first five-star praise in my life."

    Song Xiang tut Let out a cry, I didn't expect the interstellar people to be so good at talking.