Song Xiang pulled down his sun-shading fisherman hat to cover his eyes, “You can do it too.”

    Zhang Jiajia said, “I want to, too, but I don’t have the money to rent a shop. "

    Cut." Song Xiang clearly knew that Zhang Jiajia was different from her. Jiajia was more visionary than her, more courageous than her, and more motivated than her. If Jiajia was allowed to guard such a small shop, Jiajia will probably be annoyed to death.

    Zhang Jiajia turned sideways slightly, approached Song Xiang and asked, "Are you really planning to stay here forever?"

    Song Xiang hummed, "Yes at the moment."

    Zhang Jiajia got this result without any surprise, "Well, I still want to I encourage you to go back to Nancheng, and I can find a place to eat at any time."

    Song Xiang said with a smile: "You can go to Tiantian, she cooks delicious food."

    Zhang Jiajia sighed, "That big sweet Stomach king, the food she cooks is only enough for her alone."

    Zhou Tian is a foodie, so she eats a lot. Song Xiang recalled that every time he went to the buffet with her, the boss would always stare at Tiantian and remind her from time to time that there are many vegetables in the cabinet next to her. You can go and get them. .

    Song Xiang couldn't help laughing, "Then ask her to do more."

    "I asked her to do more, and she would definitely let me go to her house with a 20-jin bag of rice. It's not worth it." Zhang Jiajia joked. .

    The two hadn't seen each other for a long time, and they laughed from ear to ear while talking about things they both knew.

    "It's really comfortable to stay here, the environment is good, and the air is good." Zhang Jiajia crossed her legs and looked at the mountains in the distance, then turned her head to look at the old ladies playing mahjong not far ahead. , you can play mahjong when you have nothing to do, it's really a good place to retire."

    Song Xiang hummed.

    Zhang Jiajia asked her again, "Do you usually

    play mahjong ?"

    Zhang Jiajia said: "That's so boring, what do you usually do to pass the time?"

    Song Xiang: "Farming."

    Zhang Jiajia had an expression of 'I believe in you', "Can you do it with your body?"

    Song Xiang: " I just can’t do it.”

    Zhang Jiajia laughed, “I found that people have become more humorous after you came back here.”

    Song Xiang smiled and nodded, the farthest distance in this world is that I am telling the truth, and you think I am Just kidding.

    "Very good." Zhang Jiajia took out his phone, "Speaking of farming, didn't I have nothing to do during the Chinese New Year? I downloaded a farming simulation game called Dream Town, where the harvested land was processed and sold, and the gold coins I earned Use it to buy land, buy seeds, open restaurants, cinemas, bakeries, chicken farms..."

    "I just downloaded it on the first day of the new year. I played it for eight days, and now I am fifty-five. Immediately, she will be able to select an outstanding town mayor, and then she can run for mayor. If you feel bored, you can also play for a while." Play, pass the time."     "..." Song Xiang didn't expect Jiajia to like to play this kind of game, it sounds boring, but thinking about what he is doing now, isn't it equivalent to Playing a business game? The only difference is that the future town is real, unlike this game that only exists in the mobile phone software.     Song Xiang became a little interested, and said carefully: "Jiajia, I saw a concept on the Internet, it said that if I have a small city in the interstellar era, the small city becomes an abandoned city due to an accident, there is nothing in it, and there is a huge amount of money. Arrears, how can I make it prosper as soon as possible and repay the huge debt?"     Zhang Jiajia took a sip of water, "What kind of future fantasy theme is this?"     Song Xiang mumbled, "I think it's quite interesting, Can you help me think about it?"     Zhang Jiajia didn't think too much, just thought that Song Xiang really saw an interesting topic, "If it was me, I would definitely play it as a simulation business game I play, build a city, develop, get With more people, the small town will naturally prosper."     Song Xiang nodded in agreement, the small town will be abandoned in the future, if it needs to restore prosperity, it must continue to plant a large number of trees and vegetables outside the city, which can be sold for money and improved. environment, but the city can be rebuilt to attract foreigners to live in?     "But there is a premise. There were people living in the small town before, but it was damaged, burned everywhere, and there were no plants outside the city. How could it attract people?"     Zhang Jiajia thought for a while, "Then make it an archaeological site or a tourist site. Attractions? I saw a news report that many people died in a place because of a fire, and no one lived there anymore. In order not to go bankrupt, the boss turned the place into a horror house and attracted A lot of people went to explore."     Song Xiang felt goosebumps all over his body, "Eh...that's really courageous."

    "That's right, it's just trying to die." Zhang Jiajia paused, "But then again, there shouldn't be our earth in the interstellar future, right? If not, we can have a little bit of earth's characteristics, and sell a hot pot by grilling skewers? "

    Song Xiang hadn't thought about how to transform the city before, but now that he heard Jiajia's words, he suddenly had an idea.

    As an earth person, she has certain advantages in the interstellar space. The vegetables she grows outside the city can be sold in the name of ancient earth vegetables, and ancient earth style buildings can also be built in the city, mainly promoting earth specialties and so on. According to the interstellar people's curiosity about the three words ancient earth, it should be able to attract many people to come?

    The more Song Xiang thought about it, the more plausible the idea was, "Thank you dear."

    "Thank you for what I did?" Zhang Jiajia didn't think too much, "Want to eat hot pot? Shall we have hot pot tonight?"

    "Okay." Song Xiang was in a good mood, "What kind of food do you want to eat? Let's go to the big supermarket at the entrance of the town to buy some fish balls, hairy tripe, beef, etc."

    Zhang Jiajia nodded, "Yes."

    Song Xiang asked again: "What about vegetarian dishes? There are potatoes and lotus root at home, outside the yard There are also pea shoots and green onions."

    "I want some Flammulina velutipes, and some Zhe Ergen." Zhang Jiajia likes to put these two vegetarian dishes when eating hot pot.

    Song Xiangdao: "Then I have to go to the vegetable market to have a look. I don't know if the vegetable sellers are closed now." Generally, the vegetable markets in small towns only have people in the morning, but now it's three or four o'clock in the afternoon, so there should be no one there.

    Zhang Jiajia didn't force it either, "If you don't have it, forget it."

    Song Xiang knew that Jiajia loved to eat Zheergen, so he smiled and said to her: "It's really not, let's go dig some outside, there are a lot of them growing on the side of the road."

    "Then let's go directly Go dig it, I can follow the trend and post a circle of friends." Zhang Jiajia read the jokes on the Internet, "If I didn't reply to your message, I must be digging my ears..."

    Song Xiang was so amused by her , "Success, satisfy you."

    The two first went to the supermarket to buy the ingredients for the hot pot, and then went outside the backyard with a sickle and a hoe.

    Zhang Jiajia looked at the juicy pea sprouts, "Are these pea sprouts belong to your family?"

    "It belongs to my family." Song Xiang looked at Zhang Jiajia's favorite appearance, "Pick some more later, and you can take them tomorrow Go back."

    "Then I'll pick some later." Zhang Jiajia was not polite, she walked along the roadside to the wasteland farther away, "This mountain is a deer mountain, right?"

    "Yes."

    "There are really Is there a deer?"

    Song Xiang shook his head, "I haven't seen it, maybe there are in the deep mountains."

    Zhang Jiajia: "Then have you been to the deep mountains?"

    Song Xiang: "No, it's too dangerous inside, we rarely go in, only occasionally Some people on foot want to go in and look for deer."

    "Did you find it?"

    "No, they can only find help because they got lost."

    "That's a waste of resources."

    Song Xiang stopped walking , looking down at Zheergen on the ground, "Jiajia, don't look around, hurry up and dig the Zheergen you want to eat!"

    "My God, there are so many? I want to realize Zheergen's freedom." Zhang Jiajia immediately ran away When they came over, the two dug a lot of ear roots together.

    After digging around five o'clock, the two returned home. Song Xiang began to prepare the side dishes for the hot pot at night, while Zhang Jiajia put some of the picked pea shoots and zheer roots into bags, and planned to take them with him when he went back tomorrow.