After understanding, Song Xiang asked the guest, "Which galaxy does the guest belong to? Where is the location?"

    Guest: "The capital star."

    Song Xiang inquired about the distance from A77 to the capital star, and the speed of the civilian delivery starship. It will take about ten days "I will hire civilian delivery starships to help deliver the goods, and it will take about ten days." The

    customer didn't hesitate much, and finally bought Wujin directly.

    After receiving the order of 50,000 star coins, Song Xiang sighed, "I bought it without even asking the price, what a rich man."

    After receiving the order, Song Xiang followed the method taught by the little assistant to search for Civilian Delivery Starship Service.

    The civil delivery starship service company is equivalent to a logistics company, which is responsible for the transportation services between galaxies. It is also divided into refrigerated transportation and general transportation. The price of refrigerated transportation is more expensive, and the timeliness will be faster. Sex is also slow.

    After thinking about it, Song Xiang booked refrigerated transportation, which can ensure that the vegetables are as fresh as they were just unearthed when they arrive.

    Because there was no talk of long-term cooperation, the delivery fee was a clearly marked price of 1,500 star coins. After Song Xiang paid, the service company sent a notice stating that it would arrive at the asteroid at XX coordinates on time at 8:00 tomorrow morning.

    Before dawn the next day, Song Xiang entered the small future town, walked to the river and picked five catties of cabbage, cleaned it up briefly, put it in a box, and walked towards the Starship Harbor Bridge.

    When Hal and Uncle Hal came here before, they did not go through the formal procedures to apply for access to A77 from the Hong Kong Bridge. It was illegal to directly enter the small town. As other galaxies with sound systems, they will be directly smashed into a sieve.

    Civilian delivery starships go through the formal process to apply to enter the Hong Kong Bridge for delivery, so Song Xiang has to go to the Gangqiao in person. The Hong Kong Bridge is a bit far away from the city, so she directly moved the tricycle from the small shop in and rode the tricycle. over the Harbor Bridge.

    However, it can only be used when there is no one in the small town in the future. In the future, I still have to buy an interstellar transportation vehicle to facilitate travel.

    The starship port bridge is suspended on the periphery of the defense network, and there is a connecting trestle bridge in the middle, which is very wide and large. After Song Xiang walked up, the little assistant connected to the control system, the port bridge started, and the passage was full of brilliance, as if entering a time tunnel .

    After passing through a long passage, we entered a large hall. The hall was empty, and there were many counters and inspection channels, which looked like an airport hall.

    After entering from the hall, it is divided into two directions, one is tall and tall, and the other is very simple, and the distinction between levels is obvious at first glance.

    Song Xiang followed the direction of the indicator light and walked straight forward. When he came to a huge transparent glass, there was an endless sea of ​​stars above his head. Outside the glass was a place where starships and spaceships were docked. Starships and dozens of small spaceships.

    The starship bought by the manager was snatched by star thieves. After A77 became an uninhabited waste star, other merchant ships no longer passed by here, so now it is empty and there is nothing.