Isn't that the same as Taobao store? Song Xiang studied the backstage of the shopping mall, and quickly understood how to operate it, "Little assistant, how to deliver the goods after the sale?"

    Little assistant: "The host needs to make an appointment for a civilian delivery starship to help the host deliver the goods."

    Song Xiang was stunned for a moment, "Can't it be delivered in seconds like buying nutrient solution?"

    Assistant: "No."

    Song Xiang frowned: "Why?"

    Assistant: "The system stipulates."

    "Your system is really dual Standard." Song Xiang frowned, when the system is in use, it can arrive in seconds, and there is no handling fee, but when it is her turn, she has to reserve a civilian starship and deduct the handling fee, which is heartbreaking!

    The little assistant said weakly: "Host, I have tried my best to help you."

    "...Obviously I am the more pitiful, making it look like I am bullying you." Song Xiang pulled the straw hat With the brim of her hat, she started to work with the newly bought semi-automatic tillage tool, and directly sorted out another piece of open space by the river. The speed was much faster than using a hoe before, and she didn't feel tired.

    After digging the land, Song Xiang planted some of the peanuts, corn, and beans he bought a few days ago, and waited for them to germinate and grow by themselves after watering.

    It was dusk after planting, and Song Xiang was going back to the small town of the future. Before going back, he took out his mobile phone to take pictures of the cabbage and lettuce in multiple directions, and tried to take a photo that was so beautiful that people would have the desire to buy it.

    After taking the photo, Song Xiang went back to the small store, and after a little beautification, he was going to upload it to the backstage of the mall with the tablet where his assistant temporarily lived.

    It was also Song Xiang who discovered by chance a few days ago that he could directly use the tablet where the little assistant lives to view the system interface. For Song Xiang who is not used to clicking on the virtual screen in the void, it is still more convenient to do so.

    She nestled on the sofa, tapped on the screen, applied for a shop, and named it 'Earth Shop'.

    Why take this?

    Because she is from Earth.

    Originally, she wanted to name the shop after her grandma, but after much consideration, she gave up. The Lushan Small Shop is unique to her, and she doesn't want to continue using it in other places.

    After the store is successfully registered, Song Xiang can freely trade in StarCraft.

    She first selected two photos with amazing filters and sent them to the small shop, and added an attractive copy to them:

    Chinese cabbage from the mysterious ancient earth civilization, with a sweet taste and excellent taste, the only one in the whole galaxy, Quantity is limited, first come first served.

    The price is 5000 star coin/jin.

    After filling in the price, Song Xiang asked the little assistant, "Little assistant, is five thousand star coins a catty too high?" The

    little assistant is just a customer service, and doesn't intervene in these things: "Host, you can set as much as you want. "

    It will be embarrassing if it can't be sold." Although Song Xiang learned from Hal that there are high-end restaurants in StarCraft that sell vegetables and food, they are very popular and expensive every time they are launched, but they are high-end restaurants after all, so She is still a little worried about the price.