" Then I'll weigh it for you." Song Xiang remembered that her grandmother used to be very honest in her business, and said that she would weigh more of these things on purpose, so she retained so many old regular customers, so she also gave some more to old regular customers.

    Looking at the quantity displayed on the scale, the old regular customers knew that they had taken advantage of it, and said happily that they would come to the small shop to buy things in the future.

    As noon approached, the number of people going to the market gradually decreased, and no one came to the end of the town. Song Xiang closed the door and ate, and then entered the future town with sweet potatoes and potatoes.

    When walking out of the city, she found that the lettuce on the side of the road had disappeared. She glanced at the room where Hal lived, but she didn't go to say hello, and went out of the city directly to bury the sweet potatoes in the soil to grow seedlings. For transplanting.

    The potatoes are cut into potato pieces and buried in the soil, watered, and wait for it to germinate and grow up slowly.

    When Song Xiang was working, Hal sneaked up to her, and squatted beside her to help her with the show.

    Song Xiang watched Hal's movements, ignored him, turned around and did his own thing.

    Hal moved closer silently, and took the initiative to show his favor: "What is your plant?"

    "Why is it different from the one you planted before?"

    "This hard one, will it choke people?"

    … ...

    Hal kept nagging, Song Xiang felt a little noisy, she frowned and looked at Hal, "Did you change your mouth? Why are you talking so much?"

    Seeing that Song Xiang finally paid attention to him , I couldn’t be happier, "You finally talked to me."

    Song Xiang snorted, "Don't you care about following me?"

    Hal was embarrassed, and whispered: "I'm sorry."

    He said last night When I was tired from crying, I knew that I was wrong, and I also realized that I was wrong. If I depended on others, I should restrain my temper, but I still suspected that Song Xiang lied to him on purpose, and even lost my temper at her, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't If you lose your temper, don't be angry with me, okay?"

    Hearing Hal's apology, Song Xiang's face paled a little, but she was not as enthusiastic as before, she just hummed and stopped talking.

    Hal knew that Song Xiang had forgiven him, and he was slightly relieved. If she didn't forgive him, he would starve to death.

    In the next few days, Song Xiang kept his head buried in his work and didn't talk much, but he didn't treat Hal's stomach badly, and kept picking vegetables grown in the field for Hal to eat.

    Hal made a mistake, and in the next few days he was very diligent, doing everything, so that his whole body became darker at a speed visible to the naked eye, and he was no longer the beautiful boy when he just fell.

    Song Xiang looked at Hal, who was getting tanned gradually, and hesitated to speak, but he didn't know how to speak. If the child knew that he was tanned, would he cry?

    After hesitating, Song Xiang put on the sunscreen hat for Hal, "Put on the hat, and be careful of sunburn."

    "The hat is so ugly, I don't want to be as ugly as you." Hal said and took off the hat again.

    Song Xiang looked at Hal's tanned skin, who was ugly?

    Hal scratched his blushing face, "When my family finds me, I'll take you to Capital Star, and you won't have to work in the future."

    Song Xiang was stunned for a moment, she didn't expect Hal to have such a plan , "I'm not going, I want to stay here."

    Hal was extremely puzzled, "Why not? Capital Star has everything, ten thousand times better than here."

    "I like this place and want to grow things here." Song Xiang said against his will.

    "What's so good about growing things?" Hal couldn't figure it out, and he didn't force Song Xiang to go to Capital Star. "Then I will give you a farming robot, so you don't have to work so hard in the future."

    Song Xiang didn't listen. Hal 's nonsense, "You can talk about this when your family finds you."

    Hal squeezed his fists, "My family will definitely come to me."

    Song Xiang shrugged: "Who knows." Almost one It's been a month and I haven't found it yet, who knows if I gave up or what?

    "They will definitely come back to find me." Hal had just finished speaking when he heard a roar in the sky.

    Song Xiang looked at the sky warily, and saw a huge monster from a distance, as big and round as a boiled poached egg.