In addition, the starship was snatched by the star thief, and the built bridge is still there, located on the periphery of the defense network, which was specially built by the administrator to facilitate him to leave the asteroid.

    Assistant: "A77 is one of the few planets with hundreds of millions of asteroids in the interstellar that rotates at the same speed as the ancient Earth. It has value. In addition, the defense net and port bridge have been bound to A77, which is expensive and cannot be used again. It is a pity that it was abandoned. So transforming the system requires transforming and retaining it.”

    What’s the use of saying so much? Song Xiang snorted, and to put it bluntly, she was a poor debt repayer.

    The little assistant 1888 didn't feel guilty at all, but instead urged Song Xiang: "Time is running out, host, please start your transformation as soon as possible, so as not to continue to generate huge interest."

    Song Xiang looked at this dilapidated city and felt a little headache. They are managers and have no political experience, so they don't know how to reform. Second, the most basic and important thing to transform a city is the need for money. Where does the money come from?

    "If you don't have any money, can you borrow from the system again?"

    Assistant: "Due to the extremely bad reputation of the previous manager, the system and the Federal Bank will not release the host from the blacklist until the host repays the arrears for the first time."

    "... quite ruthless." Song Xiang bit Gritting his teeth, he walked back to the warehouse door with no love in his life, "I have to go back and take a while." It

    was still a cold winter day at the door, the sky was gradually getting dark, the rain kept falling, and the cold wind was whimpering. So, Song Xiang shivered from the cold.

    She put on her clothes and went to the kitchen, took some water from a pot and put it on the gas stove, planning to make a bowl of instant noodles after the water boiled.

    While waiting for the water to boil, Song Xiang sat quietly on the chair, the surroundings were so quiet that only the sound of the wind was left, cold and lonely, she turned on the TV in silence, and the room suddenly became noisy, dispelling the silence in the room.

    Song Xiang listened to the voice, thinking that grandma used to always turn on the TV when she was alone at home, grandma was also afraid of being deserted, but she never said anything, and always let her take care of herself outside, don't always miss home.

    In the past, she always felt that the time was still very long, and she still had a lot of time, but now it was too late to regret it. Song Xiang felt uncomfortable in his heart, and even his breathing became a little short.

    The little assistant who followed him like a shadow jumped out again: "Host, please start improving the task as soon as possible. It is not a dream to improve your body and see grandma again."

    Song Xiang felt very awkward listening to the brainwashing skills of the little assistant, "You used to be a pyramid scheme The

    little assistant: "What is a pyramid scheme?"

    Song Xiang: "Praise you for your great skills." The

    little assistant is not stupid, and quickly connected to the small shop's network, and found relevant information, "I'm not a liar."

    "Who I know." Song Xiang, who was not so cold anymore, took out his phone and turned it on, and after turning it on, the phone kept ringing, most of which were messages from the work WeChat group.