Uncle Song, who had been silent all this time, interjected, "Song Xiang, are you sure? I moved out, and basically there will be no people here in the future, and your grandma said before she passed away that this small shop will soon be closed."

    "Brother, why are you talking so much to her?" Second Uncle Song wished Song Xiang was something Idiots who don't understand, don't worry about the valuable houses in the city.

    "Uncle, I'm sure." Grandma had just moved to the town when she brought Song Xiang home. At that time, Uncle and Second Uncle had already married and started a career in the city. They had no affection for this place, but Song Xiang had been there since he could remember. I have been living here with my grandma, and I have memories of every corner of this place. The second uncle looked down on this place, but this is the only home in her heart. She no longer has a grandma, and she doesn't want to have her only thought. up.

    "Just make sure." Uncle Song didn't mean much, he just asked to go through a process.

    Song Xiang agreed to exchange shops with Song Ershu, and Song Ershu stopped making trouble, "Then go and transfer the ownership right now."

    Song Xiang clenched his fists, "Grandma was just buried."

    Second Uncle Song lowered his face, "Do you still want to renege on the debt?"

    "No." Song Xiang said word by word, "I haven't prepared the required materials yet."

    " I’m all ready, the death certificate, household registration booklet, and will are all here.” Second Aunt Song urged Song Xiang, “I’ll do it quickly while I’m free today, and I have to go to work tomorrow.”

    Song Xiang took a deep breath, With red eyes, he glanced at the black and white photos hanging on the wall, and gritted his teeth: "Okay."

    They drove to the notary office, and all the documents required for the transfer were prepared, except that Song Xiang and the second uncle each signed a contract halfway through. Apart from a statement of voluntary abandonment of the real estate, everything else went well.

    After finishing, the second uncle took the new real estate certificate and left with a smile on his face.

    The uncle didn't stay for long, but before leaving, he told Song Xiang that he didn't have to go to New Year's greetings if he was too busy during the New Year.

    After separating from his uncle and uncle, Song Xiang took a car back to Lushan Town.

    Lushan Town is a remote town under the jurisdiction of Jiangcheng. The town is surrounded by mountains and rivers. The environment is very good and the air is fresh. The only drawback is that the town is very small, less than two miles from the beginning to the end, and the streets are paved with bluestones. A few shops are sparsely opened on both sides, and there is no popularity at all.

    Uncle Song is right. There is no potential for development in the small town. In the past few years, people in the small town have moved out, and the people who stayed are basically elderly people who are reluctant to live in the small town for decades. Specially stayed for the elderly.

    It took ten minutes for Song Xiang to walk from the entrance of the town to the outside of the shop at the end of the town. She looked at the almost faded sign on the door - Lushan Small Shop.

    Looking at the faded signboard, Song Xiang feels inexplicably at ease, where there is a shop, there is a grandma, and where there is a grandma, there is a home.

    When you open the door and enter the house, you will find the shop's shop. The shop is not big, only 60 square meters. There are several rows of shelves inside, and some daily necessities are placed on it.