CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2

Even if I didn't like studying like Ming Xia, at the request of the teachers of various subjects, I bought a lot of books, books, and exercise books, and stuffed the boxes to the brim. At this time, it will naturally take a lot of effort to sort them out .

    Ming Xia doesn't like studying, she's already in her third year of high school, and her books still look brand new.

    Squatting next to the box, she was sorting the boxes, and out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a book with a yellowish-brown cover, on the cover was a bronze tripod, and on the right side of the tripod, the word "History" was written gracefully and neatly. The action couldn't help but pause.

    This is her high school history book, a textbook designated by the Ministry of Education, and the People's Edition High School History Compulsory One.

    Ming Xia took out the book and turned to the first page of the main text. The first thing that caught his eyes was the sentence "About five thousand years ago...".

    Finally, Ming Xia still couldn't hold back, and sighed deeply.

    For the vast majority of people in the 21st century, learning history is just for exams. Once they become adults, if it has nothing to do with work, few people will continue to pay attention to history.

    But who would have known that in the interstellar era tens of thousands of years later, because of time and wars, printing paper in the 21st century has become a precious interstellar first-level key protected cultural relic. This high school history textbook makes students recite the historical knowledge that students hate At this point, those once glorious dynasties and the amazing wisdom of the ancients have all disappeared in the long river of history.

    Now, since she has this opportunity to travel back, Ming Xia feels that she must contribute her part to the continuation and inheritance of ancient culture.

    Love history, learn history, research history, promote history...

    This is the way she will go next.

    "Sister Ming, why don't you go home for dinner?"

    Wang Fei's voice came from the door of the classroom. Hearing his words, Ming Xia immediately came to her senses.

    She glanced at the desks and boxes in front of her, and felt that they were almost packed, so she responded and asked Wang Fei to wait, and she would go with him.

    The two left the teaching building and walked to the school's parking shed to push their bicycles.

    On the way to the parking shed, Wang Fei mentioned again that he skipped class to celebrate his birthday tonight.

    "No." Ming Xia's refusal was still straightforward, "I have to go back to school tonight."

    Ming Xia had said this before in the examination room. At that time, Wang Fei thought she said that because she saw a teacher in the classroom, so she didn't take it seriously. At this time, seeing that she still refused, he was shocked.

    "Sister Ming, didn't you say that your parents forced you to go to school, that you hate them controlling your life, and that you hate studying the most?"

    Listening to Wang Fei's previous remarks, Ming Xia seemed to have been publicly executed, with a serious expression on her face. They're all red, so embarrassing.

    Oh my god, she actually said such stupid and secondary school words!

    Black history, black history!