29

Yalllll I accidentally deleted the last chapter n do remember what happened in it. I'm so sorry😭😭

Time Jump

Thursday, November 21st

Sage💙

I'm late. Like late late. I'm freaking out, I did it once but if I am I really don't wanna do it again.

Right now I'm on my way to the store to get a test. They think I'm going to the store for some late food items I mean I am but still.

I got to the store and got two test then the rest of the food they needed. I went back to my house first to take the test.

Baby❤️

why back at the
house mama

i forgot something

u ok?

yea

ok

Waiting these 5 minutes is nerve racking as hell.

My time went off and I looked. I'm pregnant. Oh lord. Finding out on Thanksgiving, ain't that sum. I cleaned the tests off and put then in a small ziplock bag and left out. I was tapping my wheel and playing with my wheel cover the whole way to my mom's house.

Once I got there I knew I had to act like something wasn't wrong but I can't. I walked in gave Von my keys to get the stuff out the care then went straight to my mom.

Ma- "hey ba- what's wrong"

Me- "momma" I said feeling myself about to cry. I wasn't sad about it but a lot of emotions just came over me about it.

Ma- "Ed finish this up for me" and she took me upstairs to her room.

Ma- "baby what's goin on" I was crying at this point. I took the tests out my purse and gave them to her.

Ma- "awwww sweetie" she hugged me and rubbed my back till I calmed down.

Ma- "do you wanna keep it?" I nodded my head and she smiled at me and wiped my face.

Ma- "you're gonna be such a good mommy sweetheart"

Me- "I know I've gotten better but what if-"

Ma- "you wouldn't do anything purposefully to hurt your child, look at how you are with the twins. you'll be great baby"

Me- "how do you think kani is gonna react?"

Ma- "i think he'd be happy, yall are young and he is still taking care of the twins but he'd be there for you no matter what"

Me- "can you go get him please"

Ma- "sure" she smiled at me then kissed my forehead. I put the tests back in my purse and waited for him to come up.

Sekani- "hey baby"

Me- "hey"

Sekani- "what's wrong" he said grabbing my chin so I could look at him.

Me- "kani i'm pregnant" his face lite up.

Sekani- "you forreal?" I handed him the tests. He smiled at me and hugged me.

Sekani- "wait, do you wanna keep it"

Me- "yes" he hugged me again. I started smiling.

Sekani- "i want a girl" he said lifting my shirt and holding my sides around my stomach.

Me- "i don't really care"

Sekani- "i mean i don't either buuttt" I giggled some. He was smiling at me.

Me- "what"

Sekani- "you're having my baby and a couple years ago you wouldn't even talk to me" I laughed and then saw that he had tears falling.

Me- "awwww kani stop" I said wiping his face.

Sekani- "i wanna tell the twins privately and before we tell anybody else"

Me- "of course"

Sekani- "today or wait?"

Me- "wait until tomorrow when we're alone because they'll definitely tell"

Sekani- "yea" we fixed ourselves before going back downstairs.

— — —

Friday, November 22nd

We woke up and made them breakfast. And we're gonna tell them while they're eating.

Sekani- "ok we got sum to tell y'all"

Lax- "is it bad?"

Me- "no i hope not"

Lena- "well what is it"

Me- "i'm pregnant"

"BABYYYYYYYYYY" they both yelled. I smiled at their reaction and so did Kani.

Lena- "is it a boy or a girl"

Sekani- "we can't find that out until later"

Lax- "i'm gonna be an uncle, niceee"

Lena- "aunt lenaaaaa"

Sekani- "y'all too young to be somebody uncle and aunt"

Lax- "they'll be our best friends but also gotta know to listen to wise man laxton" he said grinning.

Lena- "where the wise part come from?" we laughed.

Sekani- "a mess, but ima guess y'all happy about it"

"YES!"

Me- "that's good" they got down from the seats and came to hug me. The both laid their heads on my stomach and I smiled.

Me- "ok let's call everybody else" Kani got his phone and called the group chat. We waited till everybody joined.

Eli- "how may we be of service, y'all fuckin wit my mornin pussy time"

Maci- "eli shut the fuck up"

Cory- "he ain't lyin"

Eli- "keep yo lil nasty ass hands off my sista"

Cory- "i'm coo" Eli gagged and we all started laughing.

Von- "despite the ghetto that just happened, wassup?"

Sekani- "i finally trapped her for good"

Ny- "YOU'RE LYINGGGGGG"

Me- "nope" all the girls started screaming.

Von- "aw hell naw, now there's proof y'all be fuckin, lord jesus"

Eli- "gimme my money sageeee"

Me- "no. fuck you"

Eli- "finna be the rawest godfather out here"

Angel- "fuck makes you think it's gon be you"

Eli- "cause i'm the bestfriend the fuck"

Angel- "hoe that's my godbaby the fuck"

Eli- "uhhh could y'all tell him that that's my godchild"

Sekani- "how bout both of y'all, Angel from me and Eli from princess"

"i guess" they said at the same time.

Ken- "well i'm coming over, gotta shower the new mommaaaaa" I smiled

Ny- "yup on our wayyyy" we gor off the phone cause they decided they were all coming over.

I'm in love with the life I've grown to have. Nothing would have been possible without my mom and Von but especially not without Kani. I'm so happy I gave him a chance and he's really helped me.