19

Monday, March 11th

Sage💙

My baby gets to come home today. I'm excited. I've been talking about it since they gave us the date he was gonna come home. This is the happiest I've been since everything happened, of course I was happy when he woke up but he's coming home now.

I'm at his house getting stuff ready for him. The doctor said he can lay down regularly but they would recommend him being elevated until he's back fully. Knowing Kani he's stubborn and would want to lay down regularly but I just want him to get better properly.

I just finished up and left the house then headed up to the hospital. When I got there the everybody was already there.

Sekani- "takin all day, i'm ready to go home"

Me- "sorry"

Dee- "don't do her like that, i'm sure she woulda been here earlier but i bet she was doin sum for you"

Me- "i was getting the house ready, my bad"

Sekani- "you know i'm playin"

Me- "who dressed him..."

Ma- "me"

Me- "oh ok, well help him out the bed or something" Cory helped him up

Sekani- "ok i can walk" he let him go and he started walking. He was walking slowly but he was walking. Angel had grabbed his bag and we left out the room. I walked beside him while everybody else walked behind him.

Me- "i drove your car so you wouldn't have to bend down to get in mine"

Sekani- "ok" we made it to the car and they helped him in. We're all going back to the house and my mom said her and Ed are gonna cook.

Sekani- "so what exactly do i have to do to get better"

Me- "you can't move as fast as you use to, like walking slow is good and you can't lift heavy things and then you can lay down regularly but doctor recommended you be elevated"

Sekani- "if i don't need to be i'm not" see.

Me- "sekani"

Sekani- "nope." ugh

Me- "i want you to heal properly"

Sekani- "i'm already healed sage i just need to build back more physical strength"

Me- "ok" we made it to the house and I helped him out the car and into the house.

Sekani- "bitch smell clean"

Me- "i've been stress cleaning for like two days"

Sekani- "here tho?"

Me- "and at my house"

Sekani- "thought me coming home was supposed to take the stress away"

Me- "it did but the stress comes from like not knowing if i'll properly take care of you"

Sekani- "you will" we were now sitting on the couch waiting for everybody to get here.

Me- "i'm just glad you're back" he smiled at me and I laid my chin on his chest and put my arm around his waist so I was looking up at him.

Me- "i wanna cry"

Sekani- "why"

Me- "because you're up and here and i know i say it all the time but i've missed you so much" he leaned down to kiss me.

Sekani- "i missed you too, i really did wanna wake up whenever i heard you. literally crying on the inside because i wouldn't wake"

Me- "well you did so i'm happy"