4

Monday, July 24th

Sekani💙

Today I'm taking Sage out. I know our usual date days are Saturday buuutttt if I wanna take my baby out onna Monday who gon tell me I can't?

I just dropped the twins off with Ny and Cory. I prayed before dropping them off. My poor babies gon come back sayin shit they not supposed to.

I just made it to Sage house and this girl still in the shower, she gave me a key. She has one to my house too.

Sekani- "ms.ma'am"

Sage- "ooo one of my favorite people" she said sticking her head out the shower curtain for me to kiss her and I did.

Sekani- "hurry up" I went back in her room and turned the tv on to play the game.

———

Me- "lookin good as usual"

Sage- "thank you" she said smiling

Me- "c'mon so i can record you"

Sage- "oh lord" we got outside and while we were walking to my car she was kinda in front of my so I started recording her and she turned to ask me something but stopped when she saw me recording. I was just hyping sexy bae up. I posted the video and put "my sexy ass girlfriend😍"

Sage- "why'd you record me, coulda waited"

Me- "no now get in the car" I said pulling the door open for her then closed it when she was in. I got in the car and then we started driving. I was taking her out to some brunch place my grandma use to take me and the twins to.

When we got there I asked them for a outside table, we got seated and now waiting on the waiter.

Sage- "this is nice"

Me- "yea"

Sage- "what made you choose here"

Me- "my grandma use to take us here and i haven't been inna minute"

Sage- "oh, that's sweet. they have fruit bowlsssss" she said looking at the menu.

Sage- "and then waffles with fruits on themmmmm" I chuckled at her reaction

Sage- "i wanna buy the whole menu"

Me- "we'll come back enough so you can try everything you want"

Sage- "you tryna make me fatter than what i am. you gon get me to the point where i can't leave the house"

Me- "bye. and you're not fat. stop sayin that" I said hitting her with the menu"

Sage- "i will yell out stranger, keep yo menu to yo self"

Me- "they gon look at cho black ass like you crazy" she stuck her middle finger up at me.

Me- "love you too"