Being a cat girl isn't all sunshines and rainbows

Hey guys! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! (tho when I upload this and when you read this it will be outdated anyways) Sorry for the long uploading times. I have been playing alot of genshin, valorant and minecraft the past few days so hopefully you guys don't hate me for that :3, and I just moved house so that's also another reason why

I have finally finished writing and thinking about this large mess of the story, sorry if me interrupting the story is kind of annoying but please bear with me. This is will be the last interruption for a while unless I decided to add more :)

Sorry i took along time. Please comment on your opinions!, it doesn't matter if its good or bad, it will help I'm improve this story lots!

Btw,this chapter will be using the ("a sentence" kureha said) so please give me your opinion on how i should continue the story line! I'm also planing on releasing a different story more about slice of life (still isekai ofc) and if your interested please give my account a follow! Anyways thanks for your time reading these stupid updates and please enjoy chapter 3 of Kureha's journey of being a cat girl!

Chapter 3
Being a cat girl isn't all sunshines and rainbows

Hello! Kureha here. I just entered the city and wow, this place massive! Like holy shit! Just After a few steps into the city my nose was already blasted by the wafting aroma of near by food stalls. Ahhhhh! I'm so hungry! Drools, But-t registering as a adventurer is more important. Yeah, I have to focus on my objectives here but... i want to eat food! Curse you street vendors!

After pulling my nose (and my stomach) away for the street food vendors, I directly went deeper into the city. I just realized that i didn't know the way to the adventures guild. How could I have made such a mistake! I was literally talking to the guards not 5 minutes before. I can't go back there again and ask them where it is! I still have some pride left over you know!

So I continued walking aimlessly throughout the city. Turing randomly here and there and just praying that I would be able to find the adventures guild. The adventures guild should be a large building with a sign showing a two swords crossed like an X. Most people in this world, mainly commoners, don't know how to read nor write. Only nobles and high class merchant's know mostly since the education system in this world is busted, but thanks to Sara, I can both read and write so that should come in handy.

More and more walking later and I... still haven't found it. Dam it! Why is the city so complicated anyways! The main roads are easy enough to traverse but the alleyways are actually like a maze! Like seriously! I have been stuck wondering the alleyways for the pass... I don't know how long but it feels like an eternity I swear! (its only been 10 minutes) I don't even know the way back to the main road so I'm just stuck here!

Gods please help me! I'm literary one of your co-workers favorites but I doesn't seem like it!

Just as I thought about that my ears perked up.

"Here you go, the money"
"Thanks for purchasing the slave. Here is the key to the cage."

I quickly hide behind a corner of the wall.

Oh boy, another cliche isekai trope. The salve dealers. Well its non of my business and I don't want to play the hero in this story but if I don't at least see what their up to, it'll probably leave a sour taste in my mouth.

I peaked around the corner and what I saw was kind of revolting. As a person from another world with actually human rights, its utterly disgusting. I have seen it a lot in fantasy anime and books but never really thought too deeply into it. Now that I'm actually living and breathing in fantasy world, its hard to see it in the same way I did viewing it though a tv.