Read Me For Hot Jk.

Guys so i realised that many of you liked the book bonded to him ,i got it the obessesive jk yeah am also fan of it so i was thinking I'd stop this house of cards, colours of love is not even out yet so I'm thinking about giving you guys something spicy like the hot, obessesive and mysterious kook yeah yeah I'll give it to you my bishes my news years gift will be that for you !!

Glimpse of the new book !!

"Running away again angel ?" His voice ringed though my ears as i closed my eyes shivering at the sound of his footsteps coming closer to me no no this can't be happening to me no please "you played enough hide & sick love now so how about we play my game now ?" He said as i tried to hide my body more into the rags of plastics i tried to control my breathing "you know that i can smell you from a mile right ? Just like those animals " he said as goosebumps crept my whole body remembering the things he said to me not a long time ago it took me long enough to escape i can't lose like this no matter what even if i die now ,it doesn't matters but I'll run away from this monster !!

"Twinkle twinkle little star ,where is hiding my angel's heart ? Gotta find her sooner cause daddy's dick is getting hard "  he sang those filthy words as if it's the best song out there

I looked around me not hearing anything did he perhaps went to other place i gulped taking a step as i looked around again no one i sighed as i started walking towards the main road i must escape cause i know if not today then i won't be able to even again ,this is my first & last chance

Yes i did it ! I did it i looked around to ask for help this road is so empty and danger but nothing is danger than him i  saw a light coming from the road

"Help----" my voice got muffled as a hand landed on my mouth pulling me behind my eyes widened as i started sobbing in that hand which i recognised immediately no no no this can't happen to me no please !!!!!!!!!!!

"What did you thought you cound run away ? Well i gave you chance baby now shall we get down to business " he said as i looked at him with tears in my eyes i kneeled infront of him "please please don't do this to me please " i begged as i did before but the devil infront of me smirked proudly "oh come on love i gave you the chance but you ruined it not my fault okay ? Now open that pretty mouth of yours and use it for some good work " he said as his hand went to his pants removing it my eyes widened as i knew what he was about to do everything started turning black.

Her body fell with a thud on the floor as he sighed it ruined his mood "get up now ! I know you are acting " he said as she didn't woke up he kneeled infront of her body shaking her but her body was cold he froze he can't let her die no "even if you die ,I'm not leaving you alone angel you are mine so if you die this devil dies with you " he said as he picked her up.

"Baby am praying on you tonight,hunt you down eat you alive just like animals "

Okay so this is it the genre of this book will be obessesion,dark, thriller,mature.

The name of the book will be ...........................................................................

"The Animal Inside Him"

See you soon 💜🌸