Ch.5

Authors POV

Kookie looked at angel as she was smiling he indeed liked her smiling but the real reason which he was hating her smiling at someone else who was not him ,he doesn't understand what it is but he definitely hates this ,her smiling for someone else her beautiful smile should be only for him.

The party was over now only close friends exact to be only Bangtan family and jimin's family was present there now having dinner ,the kids sat with there parents as Everyone was eating and talking long forgetten what has happened cause life goes on "jimin,our club which is called Bangtan how about you join it "Namjoon said as jimin looked at his wife for a minute as she smiled at him,he looked at Namjoon as he nodded yoongi glared at him "yeah ofcourse he can join " jin said smiling they all welcomed him .

All the couples started biding bye as moon was already asleep on namjoon's shoulder as well as yoojin on her father's shoulder Angel and kookie looked at eachother as kookie hugged her biding bye "Remember angel your mine" he said in her ears as she smiled pecking his cheek "ofcoulse kookie oppa" she said as he looked at her shook "op-oppa ?" He asked as she smiled "yup calse you al older then me and becaulse i like you" Areum said as a red colours creeped on Kookie's cheeks he smiled ruffling her hairs to which she pouted "bye oppa" she said as he smiled soon the family was in there car as jimin was driving.

Y/n's POV

I looked around why is everything so dark ? Where am I ? "Jimin !!! Love !! Kookie baby are you there " i yelled as i walked ahead but everything was black nothing but darkness around me what the hell is this ? I heard a voice behind me as i looked behind but saw no one what is wrong ?

Chills went down my spine as i kept walking ahead but only the darkness was surrounding me why ? Where am I ? Where is jimin and my child ?

"Daddy's watching mommy getting scared ,at her every step ,making daddy hard slowly
Let me watch how you'll be begging it
While you'll ridding it ,doing something unholy "

A voice sang as i froze on my spot i know this voice am i dreaming ?  No no no this can't be he he is not here anymore he cannot be

"Why not babydoll are you scared oh my my look my dolly is scared , don't be scared doll daddy will take care of you hmm daddy hasn't even started yet and my dolly is getting scared already hmm ?" The voice said as i gasped for air noooo

Authors POV

Jimin woke up from his sleep as he saw his wife crying in her dreams he immediately oned the lights and wake her up "love hey open your eyes it's fine everything is fine love Baby " he whispered sweetly as she opened her eyes which were full of tears she immediately hugged him sobbing in his arms as he securely held her "baby ,hey love it's fine it was just a nightmare am here look baby your fine " he whispered patting her hairs as she calmed down "jimin no matter what always remember i love you " she whispered with teary eyes as he smiled pecking her forehead "i know love and you know right i also love you very much ,less then tomorrow and more then yesterday " he said as she smiled and hugged him ...

'i should not dream about this again' she thought .

He smirked as he watched the situation infront of him ,he started laughing loudly the laugh was dark it scared the creatures around him & also the loyal devil of him ,he bowed to the lord "my lord i hope your satisfied with my work " he said as the lord smiled proudly"ofcourse I'm sunghoon soon my prey will be infront of me " he said as he smirked .

Days passed by as it's already the other month of winter,snow has already arrived it looked beautiful yet cold in SK.

Park's ,Kim's and Jeon's has already started there business together and coming out as Bangtan which made the families also grow together closer , several parties,get togethers , family dinners everything was well except one thing which is Y/n's life the nightmares are hunting her down ,there hasn't been a night she has slept well without waking up gasping ,looking for her child or her husband the fear of losing her family is more dreadfull then herself dieing ,the fear is making her lose herself.

Meanwhile in Paris.

Taehyung and Areum both had done there packing ,it was the time they both have to visit Seoul for the business meeting Jennie was also coming with them , Taehyung is ofcourse excited but yet Afraid not afraid of someone else but his own bestfriend park jimin,the hurt on his face is gonna hurt him breaking his heart apart but whatever he did was all for his selfishness but jimin will also understand him cause when it comes to the people we love ,we are ready to do anything even if it's dieing or killing someone.

Y/n's POV

My phone rang as i picked it up

OTP

"Hello ?"
Tae : hey Y/nie it's me
Y/n : yes tae ? What is it ? How are you ?
Tae : am fine cupcake and you ?
Y/n : I'm fine tae so when are you coming and where you gonna stay ?
Tae : umm am coming day after tomorrow i mean I'll be there day after tomorrow & bout my stay I'll be staying at a hotel.
Y/n : what noo you can't stay in hotel while you have me ,you gotta stay here !
Tae : bitch did you forget i own that hotel,and i also own my own mansion there ?
Y/n : lmao yeah right sorry got hyped.
Tae : anyways once my meeting is done there I'll be coming to your home will it be okay ?
Y/n : ofcourse dude why not .
Tae : what about jimin will he be okay ?
Y/n : tae even though he is mad,he will be glad your still alive okay ?
Tae : okay i believe you see ya soon then bye take care and yeah what does my nephew likes ?
Y/n : he likes everything specially spicy things !
Tae : he is indeed jimin's child !!!

I laughed as i kept the call i should talk with jimin or else he will kill Tae himself.

At Hell.

The lord looked at sunghoon confused as sunghoon was also confused "sunghoon" he called as the devil immediately bowed "yes my lord " he said as the lord looked at him seriously "find out who is this tae ?" The lord said as the devil nodded "and remember we are going to take our next steps soon" he said as sunghoon nodded.

*Took me long to update was busy with my sister's wedding hope you guys understand and I'll also update one more chapter today so see you soon*