Notice.

Hello guys ,hope you have been fine and a merry Christmas in advance babies so I'm writing this notice to tell you guys something that's on my mind like it's been on my mind since i started this book or may i say this story which is bonded to him ,i dunno why but am not satisfied with how it turned out like i think i also said it before or maybe not but this is not how i wanted it to turn out ,this is not the story i thought about and i feel extremely sorry for that ,am sorry guys for not giving you my best from this story i apologies for it .

I want to say i don't think i can continue this S.2 even though i started this with much thoughts ,thinking that maybe as it starts it will get back on track but no the story which i thought is long ruined ,it didn't turned out as i wanted and that is the reason i cannot focus on it ,no matter how much i try hope you guys understand me ,so I'm not gonna continue this book anymore I'll give you glimpse of what I was about to write ahead in this book.

1. As you know jk is the Devil now ,he got powers and everything.

2. Y/n would be betraying again but this time her husband just to save her child from the devil ,she will sleep with devil and that would be betraying jimin right ?

3. Taehyung would die for real , his wife Areum would have killed him by her own.

4. I myself don't want to show any obessesion of kids please ,it just feels wrong i cannot bring myself to write it no matter what.

5. There would be no happy ending ,jk would vanish forever after taking his revenge,and he has already forgetten Ara and everything he only remembers he has to take revenge.

6. Ara really died back then ,when she was in coma Taehyung indeed came to visit her but ended up raping her in vegetative state which is so wrong and that is the thing which shocked her mind and she died.

7. Justin would have took revenge against tae ,and would have ended up killing Taehyung but he thinks of his wife and child.

8. Lastly jimin would end up losing his family ,he would not accept the betrayal and would himself push Y/n out of his and his child's life ,sending her to aslyum for treatment cause girl would be badly hurt both mentally and physically.

The book will probably have the sadest ending you have ever seen in fanfiction world lmao so fucked up.

But in place of this story imma give you a Jungkook × Y/n story which is already written in my notebook.

The story would be called "House Of Cards".

Will give you the prologue next only if you guys want me too.

Thanks for always supporting and encouraging me to write my ideas i always appreciate you stars💜

"House of cards" will be a rom-com, mystery,mature,sad and i dunno what's that thing called but it will be fun and more interesting.

Again i apologise for not continuing this story hope you understand me this time 🌸💜