Ch.6

Areum's POV

I looked around me this is the first time in the past 5 years i came to another country,i missed travelling ever since i married tae it has been only my husband,me & our house.

A man with a big smile it looked like as if he is radiating sunshine "i missed you tae " he said as he hugged tae ,i saw tae for the first time he was really genuinely happy.

Y/n's POV

I looked at jimin as we both sat for lunch,kookie is playing with his toys as i told him to so i can discuss with jimin about the thing "speak love what is it ?" He asked as i gulped looking down taking a deep breath "i hide something from you baby" i said as he stopped eating and looked at me seriously his eyes scaring me "what is it ? " He asked as i kept down my chopsticks "it's about tae " i said as he looked at me confused there was a hint of hurt in his eyes "what about tae ?" He asked as i sighed "tae is not dead he is alive " i said in one breath as he looked at me confused but soon his face turned into a angry one "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PARK Y/N !" He yelled at me as i flinched hard tears welled up in my eyes as i started sobbing ,jimin never yells at me i heard kookie running down to us ,to me he immediately stood infront of me "Don't shout al my Eomma" he said to his dad as i wiped away my tears "baby appa is not shouting go to your room okay ? I need to talk with appa " i said as before kookie can react jimin stood up from the chair,he left without hearing me i sighed "Eomma are you otay ?" He asked as i smiled hugging him "am fine love don't worry appa will never hurt me okay ?" I said as he smiled patting my back "i love you Eomma " he said as i smiled closing my eyes "i love you too my love ".

Authors POV

"Interesting very interesting this tae can cause fights between her and her husband I'm eager to see this tae " the lord said as sunghoon smiled "am glad i got the information he is her and her husband's bestfriend,full name kim Taehyung he is also married his wife is Kim Areum " sunghoon said as the lord nodded.

Justin looked at his daughter who was busy playing with dolls,he smiled as his wife sat beside him handing the juice "what is it baby ?" She asked as she saw the worrieness in his eyes "I'm worried " he said as his wife held his hand "bout what ?" She asked as he looked at her "am worried about angel's future ,i can see kookie getting attached to her which it not bad i know but his eyes they tell other story that day jimin hyung asked me for something which i agreed too ,i just hope i did not took wrong decision" Justin said as his wife looked at him confused "what did oppa asked for jagi ?" She asked as Justin gulped looking at his child "he asked for angel's hand for kookie " Justin said as he remembered the night when jimin asked him to meet.

Flashback

Justin looked at jimin who was pouring him drink "what is it hyung ,is it serious?" Justin asked as jimin smiled "it is ,it's about our children" he said as Justin looked at him confused "you know how we kept our kids names after our special ones we losed ,you know i named him Jungkook cause you lost your brother and you named angel as Ara as we lost her but the thing is kookie is starting to behave like Jungkook for real ,he is getting obsessive over angel " jimin said as Justin froze for a minute remembering everything Ara the name was enough to make his heartbeat "i also told angel about there love story not everything just how much they loved eachothers " Justin said looking down as jimin patted his shoulder "before things get out of hand i want to ask you for angel's hand ,i do not want our childrens to suffer like our loved one did i request you Justin ,i promise my son will keep her happy " jimin said as Justin looked at him "hyung i do not want to lose my angel like i lost my brother ,i promise angel will only marry kookie ,the past Jungkook couldn't get his Ara but this Jungkook will end up with his Ara only " Justin said as jimin smiled "thanks Justin " he said as Justin smiled both hugged eachother.

Flashback ends.

Shuhua looked at Justin as his eyes shined brightly,his smile was different as she smiled "Ara is your first love isn't she ?" She asked as Justin looked at her confused "that's why you named our daughter Ara right ?" She asked as Justin just nodded the love which never got any chance to be showed was hidden deep down inside his heart ,he smiled remembering her ,he walked to the open terrace as he looked at the sky singing something.

"Promise a place in your house of memories ~".

At Park's

Jimin came back late at night ,he wasn't drunk just a little bit tipsy he looked at his wife who wasn't sleeping but waiting for him "jimin am am really sorry please forgive me ,I'll I'll tell tae to not meet us but please don't be angry on you talk to me jimin i i can't live without you " she cried hugging him as he sighed patting her back "it's fine ,call him over but Y/n didn't we promised to not lie to eachother again ? Yet you had to break the promise I'm disappointed love " jimin said as Y/n broke down crying more she knew she broke the promise this is not the only lie she told him ,she is hiding more things which she is afraid to tell him,jimin gulped he hasn't told her yet his mind went to back to what his child asked for.

Flashback.

"Appa I'll behave but you have to promise me something" kookie said as jimin nodded immediately "what is it love just tell appa ,there is nothing appa won't do for you " jimin said as his son smiled "when i grewl up i want to marry angel like you did to Eomma " kookie said as jimin froze what did his child asked for ? "Kookie are you sure baby cause people change what if you fall in love with someone when you grow " he asked as kookie nodded as no "no appa i know " he said as jimin nodded "but what if angel falls for someone else " jimin said as he saw his 6 year olds eyes getting cold as his face became blank in a second he gasped "no she is mine appa ,angel is mine she can't love someone else ,i won't let it happen " he said as he looked at his father "you prolmised me appa " he said as he went away jimin stood froze ,his heart beating faster "i can't watch my son turn into Jeon Jungkook I'll do anything to keep my child happy and anything means anything" jimin said to himself

Flashback ends.

Taehyung and Areum eat the dinner as they both looked at the view outside from the 30th floor ,taehyung back hugged his wife as she smiled "tae can we stay here for more days ?" She asked as he smiled this is the first time she asked for something how can he deny "ofcourse love we can " he said as she smiled as she looked at the front there was a banner of a name which was beautiful indeed her name also means beautiful but she liked that name "tae if we have a child ahead let's name our girl Ara " she said as Taehyung froze on his spot...the arms around her tighned "what is wrong tae you don't like this name ?" She asked as he didn't said anything "who told you this name ?" He asked his voice deeper then ever ,the coldness can be heard "no one look at that building it says Ara's World " she said pointing her finger as he looked at his ,his eyes becoming full of tears "Ara" he whispered as his heartbeat fastned.

*Hehehe (laughs in evil ) what you waiting for the plot started already things which are bound to happen will happen this way or that just wait and watch *