EPILOGUE

Thank you so much for still being with me, before and after writing this story. Finally, it's the end after writing it a few months ago. Thank you so much for accepting Vanessa and Kyle. This will be the end of their story, thank you so much. Enjoy reading

—————————— 📸 ——————————

Thunder Kyle's Point of Veiw

OUR RELATIONSHIP go smoothly, we're not perfect but we still made it. I got an opportunity in China, to be a actor to start my name in the industry. "I got an opportunity in China" I said and Elly looks happy for me.

"What?! Really?! Congratulations babe" she said and hug me, "It was a actor opportunity, they want me to be an actor to create my name in the industry babe" I said and she looks shock. "Still, I'm happy for you babe, as long as your reaching your dreams" she said.

I'm lucky to have Elly in my life. She always understand me, and she's open ear in my every reasons. But I'll make sure always I'm not taking advantage of her mindset. She's kind and I want to be with her, she have the best mindset too.

"Eat you two" she said and place a food on the table, me and Josh was busy on our activities in school "Don't stress yourselves okay? Baka naman gru-maduate nga kayo namatay naman kayo sa gutom" she said so we both stop what we're doing.

We eat what Elly prepared for us. Josh and I are graduating now, finally after years. Next month will be our graduation so the deadline of our requirements was rush. "Thank you Van" Josh said and Elly nodded while eating her own food.

She's graduating too, and I'm proud of her because she excel in their class. Elly is a wonderful lady, she's genius. "What?" she said when I stared at her for too long "Van might melt now because of too much staring" Josh said and I just chuckle.

"Nothing, I'm just proud of you" I said and she smile at me. Elly was busy too but she still maintain to take care of us. She never forgot to remind us to eat. She already knows that we are often take our lunch on school because of hectic schedule so she set an alarm on our phone.

Alarm: Lunch Time

— It's lunch time babe! Eat your lunch properly okay? Digest it properly so you won't get sick. Your school works can wait but your health can't so take a break and eat. Don't forget to drink water okay? That's just a reminder from your beautiful girlfriend >⁠.⁠<

I smiled upon hearing the alarm she set and read her message on it, so we set aside our works and go to the cafeteria. "Vanessa is a good woman, she always make sure we are taking our lunch. I almost forgot it that it was lunch time now, but she set an alarm so I know it" Josh said while we're walking towards the cafeteria.

I often jealous to Josh because sometimes they were close, but I know they are just friends. More especially to Ace, I'm always jealous of him! Because he always got the chance to see Elly in school. Not that I can't see Elly in our house, but knowing that he always see Elly struggle in school? I envy him for seeing those parts of her.

Elly is a strong woman too. She never let us see her weak side, when it comes to acads. She's always good at it, so we're curious if she's crying too when getting a failing score? Or even she's having a breakdown too when she need to pass all the requirements in time?

But I know and trust her she can do it all. She wants to be a Flight Attendant and she'll make it. We buy our foods and find a table, when we finally found one we started eating and I also send a message to Elly.

BABE

I'm eating lunch now, I'm with Josh now. We're not skipping lunch babe.
Sent ✓