PROLOGUE

Disclaimer: This story is just a SIDE STORY OF DARE SERIES, but this is a D-SERIES TRILOGY, all the characters here, is also in the Series but this part is just a side story.

I just decided to make a story for them but just a TRILOGY.

This story is just a fiction, all scenes, words, charactes, incidents, names are my ideas only, dont take it seriously.

This story also contains some matured contents, that's not allowed for young readers mind. And some scenes with trigger warning that may trigger readers mind. But if you want to still read it, then read, I'm not stopping you but I at least gave you a warning.

D-SERIES TRILOGY

Trilogy 01: Just Like Before

THIS IS JUST A SIDE STORY OF THE SERIES, A TRILOGY TO BE EXACT

You can also read the DARE SERIES for more information about the other characters.

DARE SERIES

Series 01: Chasing Someone Special

Series 02: Wanting Someone Special

Series 03: Expecting Someone Special

Series 04: Falling Someone Special

Again, enjoy reading and don't forget to vote and leave your comment on the comment box.

—————————— 📸 ——————————

PROLOGUE

I'M FINALLY home, I just stretch my back cause I seat and stand for an hour. Being a flight attendant is not an easy job.

"Van, you going now?" tanong ni Lei, one of the flight attendants "Yeah,  I need to hurry," I said then she just nodded, I get my luggage and step out of the plane.

"I'm going now," I said to the Pilot and he just nodded at me "Go, you look in a hurry," he said and I just smiled and then continue walking. When I finally go to the airport, I just scan my luggage and hurriedly go to the airport lobby.

"Viel!" I call my cousin's name and hurriedly go to him "Still silly" he said and I just smiled at him "Don't you miss me?" I ask him but he just gets my luggage "Why would I? I just saw you earlier in the video call when you call me" he said I just rolled my eyes at him.

"You are so mean," I said, we just go to the parking lot and he just put my luggage in the compartment of his car. "How's your life?" I ask him when he go into the driver's seat "Still the same" he said and I just nodded.

He start driving and I just look at the outside "Xayrille looks so beautiful" I said when I saw Xayrille's billboard "What I can say? She's so beautiful" he said, he sounded so proud of what Xayrille now.

"Yeah," I said he stop the car in a coffee shop "Wait, I'll just fetch Elle," he said and I just nodded and go out of the car "I'm going to seat in the back seat," I said then open the back seat door.

I just seat here comfortably, I saw Viel and Xayrille going outside in the coffee shop, and I smiled while looking at them. They deserved to be in each other arms again.