29

Ellianna Vanessa's Point of Veiw

BEFORE, MY life was just peaceful, I'm living with peace. But after meeting Kyle, it's became more chaos. I almost gave up on life when I lost my reason to move forward after everything. But I think the sky still gave me a reason to survive.

I won't say I'm move on from losing our first baby, no I haven't move on and I won't going to move on. I just accept the fact that we can't have our baby. But God gave us another one, Timothy was our lifeline.

"Babe, you done?" I heard Kyle's voice while I'm still inside the bathroom "A seconds" I shouted back, and continue putting some cream on my face as my morning routine. When I'm finally done I go out from the bathroom and saw Kyle seating on the side of the bed.

I'm just wearing a bathrobe and a towel on my head. I seat in front of the vanity and Kyle instantly get the blower. "It's my job" he said and I smiled, tinanggal na niya ang towel sa ulo ko. The door suddenly open and it reveal our son who's ready to go outside.

"Daddy can I po?" he please and he looks so cute so I carry him and make him seat on my lap. "No, it's heavy. If you are a big boy you can hold it" I said because he want to try the blower too. Kung ano kasi ang nakikita niya kay Kyle ay gusto na din niya.

"Okay po" he said and just get my clips and put it on my hair while Kyle was blowering my hair. They are both busy so I get my phone and capture a mirror shot of us. "Before, we do it just the two of us. But now, Timothy was also busy with my hair" I said and Kyle chuckle.

"That's our love language babe, right son?" Kyle said and Timothy nodded while busy putting some clips on my hair. It was a cute photo so I added it on my story, my account was now public because of so many follow request I got.

I'm lucky to have you both, like Father like Son

I also mentioned Kyle secretly, and after Kyle  blowering my hair he get the brush comb and brush my hair. Timothy saw him, so he also get the small comb and brush my hair too. I just smiled while looking at them through the mirror.

I'm already lucky when I have Kyle but I am more than lucky when I have Timothy. But I  have them both so I guess I'm the luckiest? I already vision my son, I hope one day if he'll found someone. I want him to be like his father, to have courage and ability to fight for it.

I don't want our son regret anything, like what I did. Although it's in the past, it's still hunting me. But not in a wrong way, it's still hunting me to remind me what we've been through. So that's why we shouldn't lose the chance again.

They also the one who picked the clothes for me even the shoes and the bag I'm going to bring. "Beautiful Mommy" Timothy said when I'm done changing. They choose my white cocktail dress, and my white sandals. The bag Timothy choose was my white hand bag, I went to my son and kissed his head.

"Thanks" I said and I also plant a kiss on Kyle's lips "Thanks Babe" I said. Lumabas na kami at dumiretso na din kami sa kotse niya, we're having our family day today. My mans are both handsome today they are also matching clothes.

They are both wearing a white polo and black slacks. The sleeve of Kyle's polo was folded up to his arms while on Timothy it wasn't folded. Our son was wearing white shoes while Kyle's shoes was black, we go to our first destination.

Kyle wear his shade and Timothy copy him. Lumabas na kami ng kotse, Kyle carry Timothy and I was holding our present. I smiled upon reaching our destination. Nilapag ko ang dala kong flowers sa tabi ng lapida ng anak namin.

"Hello baby, how are you? Here's your brother Timothy Venedict" I said and hold our baby's grave "Thank you so much for still guiding us, for protecting us" I said and wipe my tears. "Be happy we're you are now" Kyle said and wrap his arms on my waist.