JUST LIKE BEFORE

"There's always a thing or memories you can look back but never go back"

---------- 📸 ----------

She was raised in a broken family, but she was loved wholeheartedly. She's just a simple lady and has an elegant beauty.

Her parents are not together but she was loved and guided by her parents properly, she was raised with good manners and the right conduct

She's from a broken family, she lives with her mother but her father always checks on her. That is what her life cycle is.

After meeting one person she can trust to take care of her heart. She feels alive again, cause she can still feel and know the word INLOVE, but things aren't for her.

They separate and go their different ways, their world can't be combined cause they will crash, and will lead them to damage and pain.

And all the memories they share, build, make, laugh, they treasure, they love are all in the past.

And in her mind, it's all in the past and just like before, and like in the sentence, in before there's always after.

For now, all the memories are just like before and she doesn't know if she can still find a man who will perfectly fit her and their world won't crash.

After all that happened, she doesn't know how to forget all the things she experience before.

---------- 📸 ----------

This is the first installment of the Dare Series (D-Series Trilogy) hope you all like it :)

Status: Completed
Started: Apr. 19, 2022
Ended: December 27, 2022