26

Ellianna Vanessa's Point of Veiw

"MOMMY!"

I heard Timothy's voice, and when I look at him to confirm it I saw him standing there with my parents, they are seem so shock too when they saw Kyle inside.

"Oh?" Kyle said, seems like everything was still processing on his mind, "Ahm, I'm going now, I just gave you that folder" he said and I saw him bid his goodbye to my parents and glance at our son before he leave.

Napasapo na lang ako sa noo ko, hindi ito ang naisip ko na pagkikita nilang mag-ama! Bigla na lang lumapit sakin si Timothy "Mommy? Are you mad?" he ask me, and I immediately softened, I hug Timothy.

"No, why did you think that?" I said and carry my son to seat on my lap "We didn't expect him to be here" Mama said and I nodded, that's not their fault. "It's okay Ma, it's no one fault" sabi ko my son played the ballpen on his finger.

"Timothy wanted to surprise you here so we brought him here" Papa said, and I just kissed my son's head. Hinayaan ko na lang si Timothy na maglaro sa loob ng office, my parents was there to look after him.

Kyle didn't shown up that day, and I also signed Xayrille's contract for my son. "Timothy, do you like doing photoshoots? Like on the television?" I ask my son while fixing his clothes, he's fresh from the bath and I'm helping him to cloth himself.

"Like Daddy?" he asked innocently and I nodded, I was once told him that his father was model and he's father was sometimes shown in television "Yes, do you want to be like him? Like he was before?" I ask him again and he nodded happily.

"Yes Mommy" he said so I comb his hair and fix his bag for his essentials, pupuntahan namin si Xayrille para maayos namin ang contract ni Timothy sa kanya. Before going to Xayrille's shop, we go to the company first, some of our employees adore Timothy when they saw him with me.

"Ang pogi mo talagang bata ka" puri ng secretary ko ng makarating ako sa office, may meeting pa kasi ako kasama ang mga board of directors "Can you please look after him while I'm in the conference room?" I asked a favor to my secretary.

"But ma'am who will assist you in the meeting?" she said but I just smiled at her "No need, just take care of my son okay?" I said and my secretary nodded, I bend down and look at my son "Mommy will leave okay? But I'll be back, Mommy needs to work" I said and kissed my son's head.

"Okay Mommy" he said so I left him with my secretary inside my office, I go straight to the conference room and the board of directors are already complete, ako na lang ang kulang

"I'm sorry I'm late, I just settle some personal stuffs" I said and sat on my chair "No, it's okay Ms. Waltz your not also late" one of the board of directors said so I nodded and the meeting started.

Tungkol lang naman yun sa mga artist na handle ng company namin, at sa mga gusto kong i-handle namin. There's also some small agencies out there that was under our care, my parents really work hard for this company so as their only daughter, I promise to take care of it like how they take care of it before I take over.

"Thank you for your warm presence Ms. Waltz" Mr. Aldovino said, and I nodded, they just offer their hands for a shake hands. Nang maka-alis na lahat ng board of directors ay kinuha ko ang folder na ginamit namin kanina, then I noticed that I am with someone now.

"It's been three years?" he said and stood up, he went to me, I can see the anger on his eyes and I understand it "Since you left without even saying a proper goodbye? Yet you say goodbye but with pen and letter?" he said.

There's a bit longing on his voice and I can also sense his anger towards me, I was about to answer him when the door open and it reveal my son and my secretary "He's looking for you Ma'am" my secretary said