18

Ellianna Vanessa's Point of Veiw

"LUNCH TIME!"

Napa-lingon ako sa nagsalita, and it's Thunder he's on the office door. "Can I come in?" he ask but I just rolled my eyes at him and close the laptop in front of me.

I saw him entering the office, I just place the laptop on the side and arrange the papers I need to reveiw. "You seem so really busy huh?" he said but I didn't response.

I just get my bag and my phone before looking at him, he's smiling at me genuine smile "Yes, and let's go I need to finish some paperworks" sabi ko tumango naman siya.

Mas nauna siyang maglakad sakin, siya din ang nagbukas ng pinto. Paglabas ko ay tumayo ang secretary "Take your lunch now" I said and she nodded I heard Thunder close the door.

Mas nauna akong magkalad sa kanya sa elevator, kasunod ko lang naman siya, he's the one who push the button to ground floor. Nang makababa na kami sa may ground floor, ay binati ako ng mga employees.

When they saw Thunder after me they look shock and starting murmuring, I don't know if the rumors and issues in Switzerland spread here too? And I don't want to know it now.

I just smiled at the employee who greeted me, the guard open the door for us. I was about to go to my car when Thunder spoke "Where are you going?" he asked, tinuro ko naman ang kotse ko para malaman niya kung san ako pupunta.

"No, your riding on my car" he said and pulled me, until we stop in front of his car "Why? I have my own car, you can send me the location of the restaurant" I said but he just lick his lowe lip and glance at me.

"I already said no, your riding mine and I dont want you to go to the restaurant on your own, that is our meeting, and your my responsibility" he said I look at him, like I'm going to kill him using my stares

"So? Your like that when your going on a meeting dont you? Are you flirting with someone you'll always meet? Your offering them a ride?" I said

He looks so done to me right now, he lick his lower lip again, and he move his full attention somewhere, he can't look at me so I'm right?

"Your adding me to them dont you? Are you flirting with me? Sorry I'm not really interes-" I cut my own words when he place his lips on mine to shut me up.

What the hell?! Did he just kissed me?! I was about to push him when he distance his self from me.

"Years later, your not like that, but I found you cute. And I'm not like that, only to you and I didn't let someone I will meet ride on my car only you, I always meet them on the exact location. And I'm not flirting with them, and your asking me if I'm flirting with you..."

He held me chin and look straight into my eyes "Yes babe, I'm flirting with you, only you" he said and open his passenger seat door. I just rolled my eyes at him and seat on his passenger seat.

Hindi ko na siya pinansin ng maka-pasok siya, he started the engine and drove to the restaurant he choose. I just stayed silent and look at the road, nagsisi pa ako ng tumingin ako sa may screen ng kotse niya, the photo was our photo.

Did he stay like that for almost years?

Nang makapag park siya ng kotse niya ay bumaba na agad ako sa kotse niya at nauna na sa kanyang pumasok sa restaurant. "This way Ma'am Sir" sabi ng waiter at ginaya kami sa pwestong ni-reserve na panigurado ni Thunder.

And to my surprise it was a VIP room, may lamesa at dalawang upuan na magkaharapan, and to more it look beautiful more, it have a good scenery.

"I will serve your order" sabi ng waiter at umalis na.